Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Invincible to all NPC (Horde Only)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invincible to all NPC (Horde Only)

I DID NOT FIND THIS! JUST POSTING IT FOR YOU GUYS WHO DONT KNOW!!
Credit goes out to the guy that did
**I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS**

Exploit Below

As I was questing in Borean Tundra, I discovered this exploit purely by accident, but I think that I have uncovered something big here. I'm sure that the more creative and imaginative people here can do some amazing exploits with this, think of this as just the taking off point. I'm simply amazed that this has existed in the game as long as it has, this is huge.
It all starts with the quest The Plains of Nasam (The Plains of Nasam - Quest - World of Warcraft), which is when you pilot a demolisher and go kill undead, available to all Horde players after completeing a few quests in the Coast of Echos. When you accept the quest and hop in one of the demolishers, you recieve a buff - although being in a vehicle you won't see it - called Siege Tank Control (Siege Tank Control - Spell - World of Warcraft).

However, upon exiting the demolisher, you lose the buff immediately, so the objective here is to have the buff without being in a demolisher. These demolishers are unique in the sense that you can't re-enter them once you've exited them (you can, but they despawn), and thats how we're going to steal this buff. It may take a few tries (they are infintely respawning), but when you get in a demolisher, click the leave vehicle button then wait two or three seconds and right click the demolisher to attempt to re-enter it. If you did it right, the demolish should despawn while you are in the jumping animation to get on and you should land on your feet with the buff still on you.

Now, here's the kicker:

AS LONG AS YOU MAINTAIN THIS BUFF, NPCS CANNOT ATTACK OR EVEN TARGET YOU. However, while you are invincible from NPC attacks, you can STILL ATTACK OTHER PLAYERS.

Testing this exploit out, I sat my *** inside Valiance Keep and ganked 68s while they desperately ran circles around the guards who proceeded to do NOTHING. Not only are you invincible by being untargettable, but because you are untargettable normal barricade attacks (Silver Covenant's auto-teleport in Dalaran, for example) will have no effect on you because you can't be targetted. And I'm SURE this can be used by the more creative people here to do some insane stuff (avoid getting the No Man's Land debuff anyone?)

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
gonna try, sounds awesome!

Old   #3

I would have loved to but I did all the Borean Tundra quests >.<
Old   #4

It would be a perfect buff for healers. *_*

Old   #5

hihi wenns klappt, buff holen, raiden gehen, freuen xD
kann man selbst die npc eigentlich noch angreifen? das geht aus dem obigen text nicht wirklich hervor
Old   #6

Ich glaub weniger, dass der Buff noch da ist wenn man eine Instanz betrifft..dummerweise habe ich die quests schon gemacht aber ich hoffe, dass man den Panzer nochmal benutzen kann.

Edit: Panzer können nichtmehr benutzt werden nachdem man die Quest beendet hat...