Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wintergasp Exploit

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wintergasp Exploit

Ok, so i was doing wintergrasp and horde controled wintergrasp (Im alliance). I flew up to icecrown 1 minute before game, and dove in with my flying mount. I went up to the spot where cannon's spawn. (I was going to kill it as it spawned).

So the game starts... horde have control im alliance.. im spamming right click where the cannon will spawn at and it allows me to jump in it and shoot down other cannons.

Why is this an exploit? Well horde control the base and only they should be able to use the cannons. So, just go to a cannon spawn before game starts and you can get in it a second before it turns over.

1. Go to WG before game starts
2. stand on cannon spawn of opposing faction
3. click
4. get in destroy ****

ps: alles geklaut

Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads
wow fishing guide - wintergasp
05/18/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hey all. Thought I'd put up some fishing places I've come across lately. The idea is their out of the way of where the combat is, making it so you can fish(/bot) in a (relatively) peaceful spot. Pretty sure they haven't been posted before,...
3.1 fishing in wintergasp(bot safe spot)
04/05/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
As all know 3.1 patch is incoming,and fishing in wintergasp after 3.1 will be brilliant(fish for all type of food, and very big and mad clams).Ofc many players want to use bot fo fishing,but wintergasp is really crowded zone(fights and...
[HowTo] Leech Wintergasp
03/02/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Allright, so I've been searching for 30 mins, couldn't find shit about this sweet spot (amazingly nuff), so anyways. Here's my "guide" on how to get to the BEST leeching spot in WG. Let the picture's talk for em self. And YES, I got skills in paint...
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
[Exploit][Arena]Kerzenständer Exploit
01/19/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Guten Tag, dieser Exploit geht nur in der Lorderon Arena. Im Vorbereitungsraum ist ein Kerzenständer und wenn man die gegner Feart in diesem Raum besteht eine Chacne (die nicht grade gering ist) das er im Fear hinter die Ständer läuft. So habe...