Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GetIntoTheAllianceTierInDalaran-Stay without being teleported

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GetIntoTheAllianceTierInDalaran-Stay without being teleported

PLEASE NOTE:: This video lets you, if your Horde. go inside the main building in the Alliance Tier (Silver Enclave) in dalaran without EVER being teleported. Video link is below.

video link is '
'
sorry for the random name, didnt want anyone else to search and find this.

Have fun casting spells in the alliance main building and freaking them out!

EDIT:: If you have the skill you can get ontop of the gold statue and have more fun from there.

ps: alles geklaut

Old 02/11/2009, 15:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
I just found out about this myself, and its maybe usefull for Wintergrasp.
When the Alliance controlls wintergrasp you just have to jump down (mounted) and click as fast as you can, you will be teleported to Dalaran, but then to Wintergrasp

« Easy Exp For Level 74 With The Storm King's Vengeance Quest | Wintergasp Exploit »

Similar Threads
Stay Alive Bot
06/09/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Hey ich hab hier mal n Bot geschrieben ich weiß es gibt schon ein bar Non AFK Bots für aion aber ihr könnt ihn euch ja mal anschauen background ist möglich da Controllsend genutzt wird. ich glaub die Gui sagt alles und ich muss nixmehr dazu erklären. viel spaß damit This is A Aion Anti AFK Tool with background Mode Have Fun
teleported to fantasy isle
01/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Anyone else had this happen? I've had it ages ago a few times here i'm ported to fantasyt island (only seen this on OOG) this is only on one character too is very strange! ported from hunting spot straight to fantasy island :S
[TIP] How to Stay anonymous on the Net
06/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hey everyone, this is just a simple HOWTO/TIP how to stay anonymous on the www Definitions of anonymous: "Nameless; of unknown name; also, of unknown or unavowed authorship; as, an anonymous benefactor; an anonymous pamphlet or letter. Anonymous: words in the definition" Only way to stay anonymous on the i-net is de-plug the cable, since ur connected to ur providers server, but they will only give away your info if there is a court order for it. Warning:
Teleported to a safe point in any zone
04/28/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
drückt ca. 1 Minute lang eure "Ende" Taste um zu dem letzten safe point zu gelangen.