Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EXPLOIT] Warrior Use 2 Weapons when Arms-skilled

Discussion on [EXPLOIT] Warrior Use 2 Weapons when Arms-skilled within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EXPLOIT] Warrior Use 2 Weapons when Arms-skilled

Hello everybody,

just a little thing i found out yesterday with my warrior.
You can use 2 weapons with your warrior if you have skilled the arms-tree

This is how you can do it:

1. You need to skill Fury (so you can use 2 two-hand weapons)
2. Equip 2 two-hand weapons
3. Go to your class-teacher to reset talents
4. if you now put your points back into the arms-tree, you still have the 2 two-hand weapons equipped and can use them.

BUT once you logout, they will be back in your bag.

Hope this is a bit usefull for you - A little DPS boost ;-)

by rastamatix
Old 01/12/2009, 17:08   #2

alt & fixed

ist nurn anzeigebug, nachm ersten ladescreen hast nur noch eine in der hand...
Old 01/12/2009, 17:11   #3

aber sind doch noch angelegt oder? wie ist das wenn das inventar voll ist und man dann umskillt?
Old 01/12/2009, 17:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kligungi View Post
aber sind doch noch angelegt oder? wie ist das wenn das inventar voll ist und man dann umskillt?
Dann wird ein Item aus deinem Inventar gelöscht... so wars bei mir also: VORSICHT
Old 01/13/2009, 08:16   #5

Der Bug ist total alt und bringt rein gar nichts vllt paar duele aber in instancen gar nichts wie gesagt nach dem ertsen ladescreen wieder normal...
Old 01/13/2009, 09:07   #6

Apparently this is a bannable offence and a known exploit.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Released] E.M.E Warrior Weapons System.
05/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 33 Replies
Since iam quiting working on EO Pserver i said why i don't release this system :p which i been working on lately so guys here is it! Alpha weapon system Made by me... "E.M.E" and also thanks to ahmedpotop for his helps on DB. And Crusher for testing them with me. all u need to do is replacing your cq_itemtype. and add the rest of the pack files on your client.
WTB high skilled Alfar or trade for an high skilled Mirdain
05/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey Leute Ich möchte gerne einen Alfar spielen und würde deshalb einen kaufen oder gerne auch gegen meinen Mirdain tauschen. Skills müssten natürlich gleich oder höher sein ;) Bei Tausch oder Verkauf bitte melden per PM grüsse
[Beta] Crazy Damage (Not the stacking weapons exploit)
10/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Ok, currently found an insane exploit in beta which allows you to stack your top end damage as melee, do it quick before it gets hotfixed. Here's how to do it: While on the Banshee's Revenge quest in Icecrown at Balagarde Fortress (dont necessarily need to be on it, need someone to spawn the quest mobs) Overthane Balagarde's drake will occasionally throw frost on the ground, similar to a frost trap. All you have to do is run in and out of it, and everytime you gain/lose the debuff, your...
(Exploit) Free Blue Weapons 60+ Only
06/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
As a part of the 60 Destiny quest, you are forced to go into a cave in thunder river. If you follow the path of the cave, you will come to a boss named Kurbankohl. He can drop a blue bow, 84.6 dps +5 bow range tapheath/stam, and 1% fatality chance, or a 1hb/1hs with +1% fatality chance. 1.5 damage, .2taphealth, .3 tap stam. If you do the instance reset trick, you can pretty much farm this over and over, or at the least every day, when it resets. The results seem to sell for a decent...
how do you make warrior weild 2 weapons?
08/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
could any 1 tell me how to make a warrior weild 2 weapons, ive seen others do it but they are not telling me, thnx alot guys and gals