Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Fishing] Get Giant Sewer Rat while doing Dalaran Fountain coins achievement

Discussion on [Fishing] Get Giant Sewer Rat while doing Dalaran Fountain coins achievement within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Fishing] Get Giant Sewer Rat while doing Dalaran Fountain coins achievement

I've been waiting to finally have something to post here that is genuine and worthwhile, hope you all enjoy it!

Here is how to fish up a Giant Sewer Rat at the same time as doing your Coins achievement:

what you will want to do is stand as pictured in these 2 images

when you are up against the wall it will look like this:

as you see in the first image sometimes casts will land outside of the fountain and look like you are fishing in the cement. what I found was that regardless of where the cast lands (either edge of fountain or cement) it will count as an eligible place to get coins and the Giant Sewer Rat.

I stumbled upon this by complete accident. being a gnome I had to stand here while fishing in the Dalaran Fountain due the to "water is out of line of sight" error from being too short for the normal fishing spot. imagine my surprise when I was a few coins from coin master and a giant sewer rat popped up in my loot window

Also, I was using a fishing bot to fish here as I'm sure most people that do the coin achievement do. I recommend Mr. Fish It very highly from the Bots and Programs section if you are interested in one also.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2009, 19:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
works,

naja so prall ists nicht wenn man nicht mit bot angelt ist das ziemlich lästig, weil man den köder kaum sieht und bei mir auf dem server dort alles vollsteht.