Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Max wep skill - no risk

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Max wep skill - no risk

For anyone who hasn't done the epic quest line for the Wrath Gate, do it, not only does it have a pretty cool story line, a great cinematic, but I also found you can level weapon skills during this event (and best part is, no risk involved).

For Horde (not sure how this would play out for Alliance), the quest:

"Herald of War", rather than turn the quest in at Orgrimmar, head to Undercity and follow Thrall and Sylvanas around. I obtained quite a few levels of unarmed during this event, and if you get hit, you get healed up to max almost immediately, you cannot die during this even as long as you stay close to Thrall and Sylvanas.

Anyhow, enjoy, hopefully it's not old information, or at least someone can find it useful. I'm heading back there again to get more weapon skills, I'll just skip turning it in for awhile, hehe.