Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shadowstep pve tricks

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadowstep pve tricks

I dont think i need to explain what shadowstep is seeing most of you knows what it is, but it has its usefullness in diffierent pve encounters.

Maexxna

IF you shadowstep just when you are webbed, when you are flying in the air you will either be webbed under the boss itself, or sometimes not be webbed at all, saves time for people to run and even mana.

Malygos.

You can also shadowstep malygos when he is to throw you up in the vortex phase wich sometimes makes you completely avoid the vortex damage.

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads
Shadowstep Off Nightbane's Terrace
I was doing Karazhan on my rogue today when I accidentally hit Shadow Step while Nightbane was in the air. To my surprise I ported to him and fell...
7 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Shadowstep exploit with WSG Flag
With the new shadowstep exploit leached, almost every rogue is out there doing the shadowstep exploit. I saw rogues grabbing the flag and using the...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Useful Shadowstep Trick VS. Warriors
First off, I take no credit for this. Credit goes to Acrono --------------------------------------------------------------------- ...
2 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Druid Shadowstep
http://youtube.com/watch?v=21XXtDyUle0 I take no credit in this just letting people know about it. I do not have a druid so I wouldnt know how...
7 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Free fall with Shadowstep
Hi there, Ok, here's what you do. I'll try to get a vid up ASAP. As a rogue with the shadowstep skill you can drop from a high height while in...
4 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros