Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadowstep exploit with WSG Flag

Discussion on Shadowstep exploit with WSG Flag within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadowstep exploit with WSG Flag

With the new shadowstep exploit leached, almost every rogue is out there doing the shadowstep exploit. I saw rogues grabbing the flag and using the shadowstep to tele the flag to other side. But "how" , you cant hold flag and stealth. So after some investigation (begging rogues to tell me lol) it was much simpiler then i thought. Stay stealth, have a target focused thats within shadowstep and rightclick the flag and hit shadowstep on your ally on other side. You will shadowsetp to the allie you targeted and the flag will come with you but it will drop, like it will instantly drop but it will come with you. I tried this several times and most the time i shadowstepped without the flag, i havent figured out the exact time but it does work. My rogue got a 3 day ban while i was doing this so i cant really improve this. Like i said there is an exact moment these rogues where doing this, i did it twice succesfully before i got a ban, this is obviously going to give you a bigger chance of getting 3 day banned but whatever, happy exploiting.
Old 12/14/2007, 11:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Shadowstep is usable without stealth.....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Capture the Flag Event
03/17/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
I saw it in youtube and thought of bringing it in here. Not sure if they have fixed it ,yet. It was discovered at the beginning of 2009 (maybe before). Credits: Rev6 (ShyroN) Exploit Video: YouTube - SRO Capture The Flag Exploit
Tundramammut des Reisenden WS Flag Exploit
11/14/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Hi, wenn ein Gruppenmitglied das "Tundramammut des Reisenden" hat (Mount für 20000 Gold auf dem 3 Leute sitzen können) könnt ihr auf diesem mit Flagge in Warsong reisen. Bedingungen dafür sind logischerweise das ihr die Flagge habt, und das der Mountbesitzer in eurer Gruppe ist. MfG
[AB Exploit] Stand on the GM Flag
10/16/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
1) Go to GM in AB 2) Get up on top of the roof of the actual mine. 3) Aim yourself towards the flag, and chug a speed pot/dash 4) Use a parachute cloak/feather fall/levitate 5) Run at the flag and jump off the roof while speedy and slowfally 6) Click off the slowfall buff right when you get over the flag (May take a few tries) 7) Pewpewlol from on top of the flag, and /guffaw 8) Profit
AB flag exploit (stables)
01/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
No clue if someone posted this yet: I don't know how this exploit made it's way into 2.0.3, but it's very helpful, if you want to tap the stables efficiently. It's possible that you can tap the flag within a certain radius as shown in the upcoming picture. --- Ich habe die SuFu benutzt, aber noch keine threads gefunden, die diesem hier gleichen. und wenn es halt schon einen gegeben hat, gibt's sicher noch leute, die von dem bisher nix wussten ;) Also, in 2.0.3 ist es möglich, die...