Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Druid Shadowstep

Discussion on Druid Shadowstep within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Druid Shadowstep

I take no credit in this just letting people know about it.

I do not have a druid so I wouldnt know how this works my best guess is macro...

/cast Feral Charge
/cancelform
/cast Cat Form
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2007, 17:05   #2

geil
Old 11/29/2007, 12:14   #3

jemand getestet?
Old 11/29/2007, 12:51   #4

Received Thanks: 1,830
werds heute mal testen
Old 11/29/2007, 13:17   #5

funtz 1a echt geil anstürmen als katze ^^
Old 11/29/2007, 17:42   #6

Received Thanks: 1,830
jop klappt perfekt :x
Old 11/29/2007, 19:54   #7

elite*gold: 20
Mit dem oben geposteten Makro hats nur im Englischen Client gefunzt, hier mal das Makro für die, die den Deutsch client benutzen

/wirken Wilde attacke
/cancelform
/wirken Katzengestalt
Old 11/29/2007, 20:54   #8

schon nice ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Alliance druid Cat -> Gnoll Ally Druid Bear -> Worgen
01/31/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
kann das wer mir mal irgend wie machen? ich finde ncihts und selbst versucht doch ncihts gefunden oder geschafft was der art funktioniert, zum verzweifelns langsam.
Shadowstep pve tricks
01/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I dont think i need to explain what shadowstep is seeing most of you knows what it is, but it has its usefullness in diffierent pve encounters. Maexxna IF you shadowstep just when you are webbed, when you are flying in the air you will either be webbed under the boss itself, or sometimes not be webbed at all, saves time for people to run and even mana. Malygos. You can also shadowstep malygos when he is to throw you up in the vortex phase wich sometimes makes you completely...
Druid/Warri vs. Druid/Hunter Taktiken ?
05/08/2008 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Hallo , ich spiele zusammen mit einem heal dudu ( wir beide haben full s1 + s3 waffe ) auf nem 1,9 k rating und bekommen relativ oft die combo Druid/Hunter ! Jetzt wollte ich hier ma fragen , ob jemand ein paar gute Taktiken/Tricks gegen diese combo kennt ? Ein großes Problem ist natürlich der fehlende Dmg durch das etwas schlechtere s1 equip , was ich aber nicht als Grund einsehen will :) mfg
Shadowstep Off Nightbane's Terrace
04/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
I was doing Karazhan on my rogue today when I accidentally hit Shadow Step while Nightbane was in the air. To my surprise I ported to him and fell down below. You may remember getting "outside" Kara via the wall jumping method and there is a way to get to prince and chess solo this way. Here is a SS of me below after shadow stepping. I have a small fraps file I will upload later. http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5...ghtbaneen8. jpg So to recap: 1. Engage Nightbane 2....
Free fall with Shadowstep
02/07/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Hi there, Ok, here's what you do. I'll try to get a vid up ASAP. As a rogue with the shadowstep skill you can drop from a high height while in stealth, and just before you hit the ground, target a mob and shadowmeld behind them. You will take no damage. I do this in the cave of Zangarmarsh, 74,91. So there you go. enjoy. Hf