Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Mount Trick] Ground Mount Speed 160%

Discussion on [Mount Trick] Ground Mount Speed 160% within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Mount Trick] Ground Mount Speed 160%

If you're lucky enough to have a Travelers Tundra Mammoth, you can chuck the vendors off and with the spares seats you can have a hunter with Aspect of the Pack on and a pally with Crusader Aura on which which stack and make your mount go 160% on the ground!

Notice that if you try and mount with Aspect of the Pack you will lose your buff once mounting.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2008, 00:57   #2

they dont stack, read the skill info,
Old 11/24/2008, 19:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper__freak View Post
they dont stack, read the skill info,
right, speed increase buffs dont stack with mount speed!
Old 11/27/2008, 18:16   #4

according to Aspect should work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentroll
I've gotten myself one of these as soon as possible and I absolutely love this mount! Besides the features mentioned above I'd like to add two other extremely cool features of this mount:

Currently in battlegrounds you can in fact transport a flag carrier as one of your passengers! The flag carrier doesn't lose it's flag which makes this the fastest way to get a flag across the map in WSG.
If you are a hunter, or if there is a hunter in the group as passenger with Aspect of the Pack enabled, the mount will get the 30% movement speed increase buff, making this an extremely fast land mount! It can get dazed though if the mount gets hit.
Old 11/29/2008, 16:45   #5

works thx
Old 12/04/2008, 03:54   #6

works fine with me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kill people with your mount (Passenger mount needed)
04/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Couldn't find anything that was similar to this but I'm sorry if its a repost. First of all you need a passenger mount (Mammoths preferable) Next pick up some people that will ride with you and run to the Dalaran well and jump in it. Now the trick is that you will get teleported normally down into the sewers but the passengers have a 50% chance to get bugged and fall trough Dalaran and die. Will try to update it with pictures later and sorry if its a bad guide, its mainly just to piss...
Dalaran Sewer Mount arena (Aq 40 opening mount)
02/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Well, you cant use any mounts in dalaran arena, except Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal. I know not much people have it, but still it is not intended to be able to mount in this arena, so i posted it there) Btw, you still can get the Scarab Lord title and mount, there are several servers, where gates are not open yet, all new servers where transfer is closed for first 3 months have their gates closed, so you can make the scepter on your server and then transfer to another server with closed...
Mount speed without being on mount!
09/27/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Mount speed without being on mount! FOUR SIMPLE STEPS: 1. Queue up on any scenario (tested in t3 elf/order) 2. Wait for the join window 3. Mount up 4. Press join JUST BEFORE you mount up (must be less than 1 sec when you get loading screen) and there you go! You now have the 50% speed increase while not mounted. You can also use all your skills and even flee (which gives 30% more speed!)
[Useless] how to ride a gryphon like a ground mount
06/14/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
well this is pretty useless unless you want to get some funny screen shots 1. fly to anywhere on a gryphon 2. open Emuhacker and set the speed to gryphon speed and activate while you still flying. 3. when you reach destination you will still be on a gryphon. p.s. don't deactivate the Emu before you land....
Run with Mount Speed in BG's
05/02/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
- Enter main city - Queue up for AB and WSG - Recieve AB invite - join game - Do random pointless stuff (I was lvl 22 at the time) - Recieve WSG invite - Realize that WSG is more humanely simple than AB - Get Boots of Speed - Get sheeped by generic Horde - BoS buff still up; sheep effect still up; accept WSG invite - Appear in WSG sheeped and moving at BoS speed; sheep debuff icon is up, BoS icon is not up