Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit/Rogue only] run with mount on water

Discussion on [Exploit/Rogue only] run with mount on water within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
[Exploit/Rogue only] run with mount on water

1. get
2. go to a lake or something else
3. use sprint
4. use mount (i prefer because it got 0 casttime)
5. have fun

Zu deutsch:
1. Holt euch die Glyphe mit der ihr auf Wasser wandeln könnt
2. geht zu nem See oder sonstwas
3. haut Sprint rein
4. benutzt euer Mount (ich nehm den Besen weil 0 Casttime)
5. Viel Spaß!

Von mir, für euch.. bevors Jemand aus meinem Post von MMO klaut
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2008, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
thaaaanks pretty nice one xD
i would say Trick, not Exploit
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moonkin on Mount exploit
02/13/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
This is very very easy. To do this you just have to do the quest chain in the Storm Peaks with the blue women, so that when you get to Brunnhildar or w/e it's called you get the blue woman form. Just go into moonkin form, mount your flying mount, fly out of the village and you're still in moonkin but on a flying mount x) http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3250/mountinmo onkinez4.png ps : alles geklaut :D
[Exploit] Having your pet summoned on mount.
10/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Since Blizzard made the pet disappear when using a mount, here's a way to bypass this: 1. You need to join a battleground in thunderbluff/darnassus. 2. Have your pet summoned. 3. Use your mount to ride. 4. /afk Your pet will be next to you, even when you're on your mount. Nostalgia.
[Exploit]Use Flying mount within Azeroth
04/17/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Requirments: Flying Mount, Internet friends, Warlock 1. Get ur character to use the flying mount anywhere in outland 2. Get ur Friends to a 'Unkown' place in azeroth 3. Make a portal and summon him 4. Voila U can fly within azeroth, and within the unkown area's! F.A.Q: 1. Whats a Unknown area? - Exploit area's, Like terrain that isn't finnished. 2. So I can fly everywhere? - No, If u stick within the unkown area's u can, but entering 1, is auto dismount
flying mount blink exploit
06/25/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Also, man sitze am Flugmount und hat automatisch abmounten an dann kann man direkt zu Boden blinzeln aus der Luft. ca bis zu 100 meter uebern boden mfg
Extreme Exploit!! fly without mount!!
03/05/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Unfortunatly i didnt take screenshots :( but yesterday, i was on my flying mount, and i landed next to a meeting stone, i got icetrapped by a hunter while on my mount, then sheeped off it i think iceblocked ( im a mage ) but was killed shortly after. when i ressurected, i could swim through the air, and fly anywhere, then i could cast fireballs in mid air and take down alliance, it was really really good. i do not know how to bug it again, but being able to swim through air and shoot...