Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

*Leak* Wayne :P

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*Leak* Wayne :P

Oh well after getting flamed at, S.A.L.O.M.O.N not answering my mails i guess ill post everything here that i wanted to give him for the underground section.

lets start:

- Team iDemise direct folder Download. Without haveing to pay you can download this directly from the file server from them. Use quickly before they find out how to set up a folder password ^^,

*hot*

- Carbonite, full version. -EDIT IM NOT POSTING MY CHARACTER NAME AND SERVER. Im trying to find a way to decode and crack the .lua file where the name is saved in - after i figure this one out i will post a way how to crack it and use it on any server with any character.

I did offer to post my login information to both sites so anyone in the underground section can use them but i wont post it here :P id get banned in a second and leeching would be = 0.

To the GM thing on a differnt post of mine that got locked, exploits that havent become public but i have not tested my self so some might be fixed, others not.

Flying exploits:

- Flying upside down: on your flying mount while on the ground press del and end and move abit it should flip you heads over and you can then fly upside down up into the air.

- Flying with weapons in your hands: while you cast "mount" at the end press Z and you should have your weapons in your hand.

Exploits useing wow_sp, some other speed hack or walljumping tools that is based on your client speed:

- Running threw closed doors: move far enough away from a door so you dont see it or better said it becomes unvisable. then krank your speed to about 3000% and run to the door, you should be abel to run threw the door before it appears again.

- Buying more than limited items from a vendor: set your speed to 0.1 with wow_sp to get slow mode then spamm the freaking item and you should get multi dupes all over your inventory

- In WSG alliance side in the mittle you can wall jump up the wall and hop around on the mountains, if your fast and good enoughy ou could run over get the flag before the bg beginns ^^

Duping methods for gold and items:

- Duping things aka blockers: There are blockers all over the world that dont allow you to go somewhere for example into mount hyjal, now they are nothing more than big blocks, you can acualy walljump up thos blocks if you figure out how its placed. Now what you need to do is jump up ontop of it so you are standing in the air on top. Now go into group with a friend and tell him to stand at the bottom. Go into trade with him and then logout, when you log back in you will not be ontop but inside of it, now go back into trade withhim and trade the item you want to dupe. as soon as he clicks accept and you to and both windows become green move your character. you will get a d/c considering your in an illigal area. when you log back in you should have your item and be where your hearth stone is set. and you friend should also have the item/gold.

- Duping aka speed hack: as mentioned above you can use a speed hack to exploit things, now you can dupe like soaswell. Go to a vendor and trade with him sell things to him and then trade with your friend the item you just sold. now buyback the item from the vendor and trade back the item from your friend and bingo you have duped. now while doing all of this you should have your speed set to 0.1 with wow_sp to slow down everything while selling to the vendor and then speed up 800% while accepting the trade from your buddy.

PvP, BG exploits bugs and ect:

- Killing someone instanty with any class (best are ranged): You know how sometimes when the game laggs and you fight against a mob, when the lagg catches up you get tons of dmg and so does the mob? Well useing either netlimiter or a speed hack you can cast or hit a npc alot of times. and then set the hack/netlimiter speed back to normal and boom DMG output of everything you just did at 1 time. That will instaly kill any enemy in a duell or bg.

- Sheeping a enemy into the ground: This is rather funny but deffintly will get rid of your enemys ^^. You need a mage who can cast sheep and a hunter and a warlock. First thing you need to do is sheep the enemy and make the sheep walk into a ice trap from the hunter. Now the sheep must wear off while in the ice trap. as soon as sheep has expired but the enemy is still in the ice trap warlock cast fear. now that enemy should just drop into the ground and gone he his ^^.

Makeing gold exploits:

- Makeing tons of gold with a small group of 10 people: find yourself a pvp boss in the real world and just kill him he should respawn pretty quick and dropes about 200g everytime ^^. i think this was posted before and is fixed. dont know you have to test it.

- loot bug, looting a mob more than one time: you need a hutner and a warlock, cast ice frost and make a mob die better said "fall" into the ice trap, he should be dead and frozen, now he is still flagged as alive but you can loot him, the warlock needs to fear him and then put dots onto him. you should be killing the same mob over and over or at least it seems so. now the mob will be bugged/dead but still moveing and attacking you! you cant attack him but you can loot him so as long as you stay alive loot the shit out of him and then die or try to run away alltho i dont think running away works.

Thies are a couple, i guess if there not fixed they will be fixed soon considering i made them public so use while you can.

exploiting is nothing but useing a certain bug or hacks for a differnt things. So the smart people here should be abel to come up with differnt things useing the same techiques.

so have fun while it lasts

- Tingle

Thanks
18 Users
Old   #2

xD omg thx ^^

Old   #3

Well, Tingle you have defently violated the Terms of Agreement.
I have been watching your activities on this forum for the last 3 weeks and you have gone to far.
You're going to have to plan on getting a letter from the EU Northerand Team defining a suspention and a fine. I guess you didn't read the contract but during the state as a Staff Member, everything you snatched up that had to do with future project's or game exploitation for secret security improvments - was not intended to become public, and you know that. That same line defently apply's to - as you say "leaking" tools that are copyrighted to Blizzard.

I am forced to pass on this information to the staff representative of the Northerand Team. As we still have paperwork defining your private information.

A personal note: You should not of used the same name and e-mail contact for your Game Master support application from last year, your just plain stupid.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

yea what ever dude

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #5

lol..

3.2.1 fight !
Old   #6

anti blizz -vote 4 ban @ mr.smite
Old   #7

who is this mr smite?

and what is this program about ? oO
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingle View Post
anti blizz -vote 4 ban @ mr.smite
vote 4ban
Old   #9

hes refering to the thunder throne gm programm i postet a screenshot of in the gerneral discussion thread :/ that salo locked probaly because it was bursting into a flame fight
Old   #10

und dieser link zu dem program was normal was kostet.. oder is da kein program? idemise wasn das? ^^
Old   #11

idemise is ein leveling guide also ingame halt such ma im guides thread nach einen post von mir da steht alles nochmal beschrieben ich habe hier nur mal den direct link rein getan so ihrs so saugen könnt :P habs gefunden beim rumstöbern auf ihrer hp ^^
Old   #12

Sehr nice, danke

und was war das:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smite View Post
Well, Tingle you have defently violated the Terms of Agreement.
I have been watching your activities on this forum for the last 3 weeks and you have gone to far.
You're going to have to plan on getting a letter from the EU Northerand Team defining a suspention and a fine. I guess you didn't read the contract but during the state as a Staff Member, everything you snatched up that had to do with future project's or game exploitation for secret security improvments - was not intended to become public, and you know that. That same line defently apply's to - as you say "leaking" tools that are copyrighted to Blizzard.

I am forced to pass on this information to the staff representative of the Northerand Team. As we still have paperwork defining your private information.

A personal note: You should not of used the same name and e-mail contact for your Game Master support application from last year, your just plain stupid.
oO
Old   #13

probier grad die sp dupe sache aus funkt. aber irgendwie nicht da wen ich das item an den verkäufer verkaufe nicht mehr trade bar ist.. d.h. es wir grau und ich kann nicht mit meinem freund handeln.. any solutiones ?
Old   #14

man muss schnell sein glaub ich wie gesagt hab die sachen noch nie ausprobiert wurden mir ja nur zugeschickt, leider hab ich die unterlagen nimma aber ich versuch mich an ein paar sachen wieder zu errinern is lange her :> aber waren noch nie public :/
Old   #15

ich such grad son kack blocker ... walljump geht ja nimmer richtig