Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Use Rocket Boots for flag caps post-2.4

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Use Rocket Boots for flag caps post-2.4

the 2.4 patch notes make it so that using Rocket Boots Xtreme will drop a flag in PvP, preventing the popular Engineer "slowfall+boots" trick.

Well, it might seem like common sense to some, but they would dismiss the thought as being trivial. Despite that, I tested it anyway.

And I can say that, if you DROP the flag while carrying it, THEN use the Rocket Boots, and then PICK the flag back up before the buff runs out, you can still proceed to rocket with the flag. That being said, you will be unable to rocket jump when people are attacking you any more, but you can still do it when there isn't any "opposition".

So once again, if you drop the flag in WSG, and then use Rocket Boots Xtreme and pick the flag back up fast, it will not cause the flag to redrop. Only the original action of using the boots drops the flag.

Happy battlegrounds be upon you, fellows!

Old   #2
3-2-1...Let's Jam

Received Thanks: 27,866
so stupid easy...

@Deutsch:

Wie ihr alle wisst kann man die Raketenstiefel in WS nicht mehr usen da man Automatisch die Flagge fallen lässt wenn ihr die Raketenstiefen benutzt.

Um das zu umgehen kann man Folgendes tun:

Wenn man die Flagge hat und mal grad alleine ist einfach sie Fallen lassen, nach dem man sie wieder aufgehen kann einfach vorher die Stiefel zünden UND DANACH die Flag aufnehmen.

So kann man beides immer noch benutzen.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

oh man, wasn selfown für blizz

EPIC FAIL