Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Solo Farming Ramparts Bosses

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solo Farming Ramparts Bosses

So, in addition to solo farming the chests as a hunter, you can also farm 1st and 2nd boss on normal mode obviously. I am not an enchanter but I think you can DE these and get small prismatics? which can be turned into large prismatics, I think.. not sure. I just vendor the blues =D

I made my first video (well 2, actually, one for first one for second)

Please don't comment on the video editing.. (considering there is none!)

anyway 1st boss -

2nd boss -

Also, not sure if this was the right section but assuming you're not supposed to be able to solo farm them (I don't think so atleast) I figured here would be a good place.

Old 04/01/2008, 15:47   #2

elite*gold: 19
the videos are very bad.

and this is old too. sry

« Use 18k DAMAGE "Arcane Charges" Outside the Dead Scar | Use Rocket Boots for flag caps post-2.4 »

Similar Threads
Solo Bosses with Hunter!
07/29/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
ich hab kB auf dummes kiddiegeflame anscheinend reichen ja, die 2 monate alten threads vollkommen...
How to Solo bosses!
07/10/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
The first thing you want to do is engage with the boss, Now, if your losing, and feeling that your mana/stamina and health is dropping fast, No worries! All you got to do is have these required materials on your hotbar: * Knockback Skill * Rest Skill Thats all you need! Just knockback the boss when your around..oh..say...65%ish, depending on how long the knockback lasts, Press the | Button (Default for Toggle combat) and then Press the Rest button, Which will make you able to...
[EMU] Solo many Bosses and mobs.
05/02/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Just go to any instance for example BT, put your 100% mount or speedhack and go. On mount take agro for boss who you wanna kill and run to illidian with him. Do circle around illidian, boss willl try follow you shorten way and illidian will attack him. Now just do some dmg to that boss, then you can loot. Work on latest ascent. Geh in eine Inztanz als beispiel Schwarzer Tempel, nehmt euer 100% mount oder speedhack und reitet bzw lauft zu nem boss, nehmt das aggro von diesem boss ohne ihn...
Ramparts Chest Farming
02/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
First off, this guide is meant for rogues or druids, since both have stealth, and lock picking is a must. To begin, you have to designate one rogue or the druid to be the "Meat Shield". Start off by wall jumping up the wall to your immediate right as you enter (the exit after the final boss of ramparts). From there, make sure you and the partner are both in stealth, and watch out for the circular patrol that can spot invisible units. Rogues and druids will know this by the light blue...
Hellfire Citadel Ramparts Boss Farming
12/01/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
This is for Beta players. The dragon rider boss in Hellfire Ramparts. Works best with a pally or a warlock and I'll tell you why. When you fight the boss, he's a lot like Rend in UBRS in that you fight him and his dragon mount. Diffrence is you fight him first then the dragon. Kill the rider (sorry, don't know his exact name) then wipe on the dragon. SS or DI will make this tons faster. Regroup and when you get back, the boss will have reset but his LOOTABLE body will still be on the ground....