Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

suche dll für rocket art

Discussion on suche dll für rocket art within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi ich suche noch mal was eine dll datei für rocket art so wie ich es gehört habe kann man damit halt bilder machen ^^
danke im vorraus
mgf Saint90

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clockwork Rocket Bot 2.4.3 Arena
07/26/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
I searched for this and didn't find anything. Basically, in 2.4.3 they made it so the rocketbots are no longer able to be used in arena, but theres a simple way to bypass it. If you have a pet allready out, (I used a firefly) and you spam click the Rocket bot it will start to cast and it will then be out for use in Arena. It's tested, and working etc, and I was using it in Rated Arena. (Note, for it to attack the player, the player has to attack YOU first.) Pic of proof ...
No Damage From X-52 Rocket Helmet
03/25/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
X-52 Rocket Helmet gives you a DoT damaging you for a total of 3675 damage. It makes you blast up in the air of Outland and you get a slow fall buff. If you use the helmet and then quickly replace it with another helmet you will get the boost that pushes you up, you will also get the slow fall buff but you will not get the DoT. To put it simply: Create a macro /equip X-52 Rocket Helmet /use X-52 Rocket Helmet /equip *Name of your helm*
[PTR] Rocket Mount, And Other Cool Things
02/11/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Info Since i cant wait for 2.4 To come out i bring some of the cool features to you now! Rocket Mount! http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5463/wowscrnsh ot020908030257ae0.jpg Info: This Edit Has Every Mount in game Including Cat Forms it has a Separate file for each mount. Each file swaps a given mount into the new Rocket Mount that is coming out in 2.4! Download:
Christmas.dll Can shoot rocket out of sword etc
01/04/2007 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Credits go to waryas it'll echo a message if you inject it so don't ask for hotkeys U need Ruan engine or Zeno, i prefer Ruan engine start ruan/zeno start gunz and go into lobby ALT+TAB back to ruan/zeno go memory view and CTRL+I select christmas.dll click open its will ask u something Press NO if u done all correct u get a message with Dll inject Happy hacking guys :)
Wall walking with Rocket Launcher
06/27/2005 - GunZ - 1 Replies
You need: a Rocket Launcher (duh) and some other weapon capable of walking walls with (pistol, rifle, smg, shotgun). Start your wall walk with one of those weapons, like a pistol, and then immediately after you start wall-walking, switch to rocket launcher. You will still be wall walking and can shoot and everything. I find this is actually a very useful maneuver when using a rocket launcher because it makes you so slow and wall walking is the fastest way of dodging.