Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

instant hearth

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
instant hearth

idk if this is a repost but if you use a hearth stone then use your steam tonk controller it instantly hearths you

Old 03/05/2008, 23:36   #2

lol werd ich mal testen

edit: doesnt work...
Old 03/06/2008, 05:12   #3

der postet immer zeug, das nicht funktioniert. interessiert nur keinen mod.
Closed Thread

« [Karazhan] Fight Moroes With No Add's | Heromarken für die neuen items. »

Similar Threads
New Way To Ghetto Hearth
05/25/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hello all, If this has been posted before I apologize but I will let everyone know anyway Now that instance porting puts you to nearest graveyard it was kind of annoying to get back to Dalaran for me. I have found away around this when I was trying to bug out the Dalaran Sewer's spawn washout. 1) Find an Arena Q Master 2) Q For any Skirmish 3) When you enter the arena type /logout 4) When you log back in you will be wherever your hearth location is
Hearth+(Bubble) twice in an hour
09/23/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hi, okay this one is slightly silly and mainly for a bit of a laugh really but nethertheless, can be useful. This simple trick will allow you not only be granted a second free hearthstone but also to do it in combat if you can make yourself uninturruptable by a shielding spell for ten seconds. What you need: * Direbrew's Remote (A very rare drop from the BRD Brewfest boss) * A spell that makes you immune to damage if using this is combat, this will also work with priest's and...
How To Hearth While Camped.
06/14/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
1. As you are a ghost, stand close enough to your corpse that you can rez (Do not accept rez yet). 2. Use auto unstuck and it begins casting. 3. Just before the cast finishes, accept rez and you will appear in front of the enemy with no time for them to react before you hearth.
Hearth to any main city
02/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I know we already know about the getting into outlands pre 58 part, but this idea just occured to me. Just have a warlock summon you to shattrath city, then make your hearth stone there. And just run down to the part where all the portals are, and go to any city you want to. =)
Hearth back and forth
05/20/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Scenario: You are questing in 1k needles. Your hearthstone is set to Orgrimmar. You aren't done your quests, and you want to log out because you have stuff to do in real life, but before logging out you wish to check out the AH at orgrimmar, and do other various tasks there. This bug allows you to hearth to orgrimmar, and hearth you back to 1k needles after your hearth stone's timer cools down. In other words, it's good if you want to log off for more than one hour. This bug is quite useful...