Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hearth+(Bubble) twice in an hour

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearth+(Bubble) twice in an hour

Hi, okay this one is slightly silly and mainly for a bit of a laugh really but nethertheless, can be useful.

This simple trick will allow you not only be granted a second free hearthstone but also to do it in combat if you can make yourself uninturruptable by a shielding spell for ten seconds.

What you need:

* Direbrew's Remote (A very rare drop from the BRD Brewfest boss)
* A spell that makes you immune to damage if using this is combat, this will also work with priest's and warlock's shields with a lesser extent but with Paladins ofcourse this is a garanteed Teleport outta there.

What we do is simple, we use Divine Shield and use Direbrew's Remote instantly after, Divine Shield lasts 12 seconds whereas the remote can be used in combat and takes 10 seconds to cast, another easy, cheap escape. Once we have been teleported to BRD we simply invite someone to the group, make them the leader and then exit the group, this starts the countdown for the instance-kick teleport however sadly makes your hearthstone set back on an hour CD.

Heres the remote:

EDIT: Pics!