Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Hearth While Camped.

Discussion on How To Hearth While Camped. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
1. As you are a ghost, stand close enough to your corpse that you can rez (Do not accept rez yet).
2. Use auto unstuck and it begins casting.
3. Just before the cast finishes, accept rez and you will appear in front of the enemy with no time for them to react before you hearth.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Way To Ghetto Hearth
05/25/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hello all, If this has been posted before I apologize but I will let everyone know anyway Now that instance porting puts you to nearest graveyard it was kind of annoying to get back to Dalaran for me. I have found away around this when I was trying to bug out the Dalaran Sewer's spawn washout. 1) Find an Arena Q Master 2) Q For any Skirmish 3) When you enter the arena type /logout 4) When you log back in you will be wherever your hearth location is
instant hearth
03/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
idk if this is a repost but if you use a hearth stone then use your steam tonk controller it instantly hearths you
Hearth to any main city
02/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I know we already know about the getting into outlands pre 58 part, but this idea just occured to me. Just have a warlock summon you to shattrath city, then make your hearth stone there. And just run down to the part where all the portals are, and go to any city you want to. =)
Save an inv spot, and still hearth.
10/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
Save an inv spot, and still hearth. I've known of this for a while, ever sence i first tryed the IF AH trick, but i saw there was a "cheat" on PimpMyGuide named "hearth with stone in bank" or something, so i decided to post it here You can keep you hearth in your bank, if you dont have much inventory space, and when you need to hearth use 1 of these 2 methods: 1. If you are in an instance, promote someone else in your party to leader, then leave group. you should get a message saying "1...
Hearth back and forth
05/20/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Scenario: You are questing in 1k needles. Your hearthstone is set to Orgrimmar. You aren't done your quests, and you want to log out because you have stuff to do in real life, but before logging out you wish to check out the AH at orgrimmar, and do other various tasks there. This bug allows you to hearth to orgrimmar, and hearth you back to 1k needles after your hearth stone's timer cools down. In other words, it's good if you want to log off for more than one hour. This bug is quite useful...