Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Attack Shatt Gaurds Without Losing Rep [Pics]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Attack Shatt Gaurds Without Losing Rep [Pics]

A while back when I was playing on an old test realm (keep in mind this is working today still) I was roaming Shatt when I came upon those puny level 8 Aldor guys standing in front of their elevator. Well instead of just smashing them where they stood I thought about training them around a bit, so I used a slowing effect that doesn't inflict damage and to my surprise as I pulled them back I was attacked by a guard, these guards are the mounted ones that give directions. I wasn't banished but instead killed the guard. So basically what I am sharing with you is this:

Step 1: Attack the puny level 8 Aldor guys.

Step 2: Turn quickly if you killed the level 8 and attack the guard

Step 3: Do what you want with the guard

Another note: When the guard is dead you become friendly again with Shatt but during the time that the guard is attacking you, you can attack other guards.

Welcome to the Burning Legion.

« Easy Money | Exploit "A Troll Among Trolls" in ZA »

Similar Threads
City Gaurds
08/22/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
hey guys i recently downloaded the so called clean unedited 5165 which tbh it totaly edited,i noticed the city gaurd have been changed to like orcs with twin axes :/ can any1 please tell me how to return them to normal? thx.
CoEmu and the Gaurds
07/01/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Hello This is TwiztedKid and I have a problem with the guards in CoEmu V2 Source. I tried to change there names and it didn't work and i now know thats the reason why the hit me is cause they are not programed to have their names changed, so they go wild. lol. But umm if u could please help me. My MSN is [email protected]
Shatt bug. Get under shatt and from there under outland.
01/20/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
http://img233.imagevenue.com/loc64/th_33259_1_122_64lo.JPG Its the way to Nagrand. At Aldor isle. Walk to the end to Nagrand and go left around the corner. http://img213.imagevenue.com/loc449/th_33260_2_122_449lo.JPG There is a small hole like this. WALK inthere. If you run youll go to fast and wont make it. http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc836/th_33262_3_122_836lo.JPG Turn the sight to Shattrath and there is the hole you can fly to. ...