Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fish waffel

Discussion on fish waffel within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi.... i've downloaded the last version of this Waffel bot... but i rescountre 3 problem....

1) it not permise to loggin whit my elitpvpers account
but only whit beta-beta...
2) it cant find where to set the wow directory how is write in custom's
3) when i clik to the icon whit the fish he tell me : not allowed to start....

plz help me write here the solution in english or wrtite me to my e-mail:
Old 03/26/2007, 10:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
1) because that's the beta version?you must login with beta/beta
2) C:\program files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
3) goto 1)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips
12/13/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Facebook FishWorld is the latest addition to the game of the town in Facebook and was introduced at the beginning of August 2009. The main concept of this game is to maintain your very own aquarium and clean your neighbors aquarium as well. I am giving now new sets of Facebook Fish World Cheats as what I also did before with other popular games in facebook and for you again to take advantage of the game. But as my always reminder, it’s your option to cheat and I might give some tips that...
Fish-A-Fish on FB
11/22/2009 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Anyone got an idea on a way to hack or cheat in this game? Its pretty interesting lol, give it a go. Search the apps on Facebook for Fish-a-fish. GLHF :)
[Erfahrungsbericht] Angel(Waffel)-Bot
04/05/2007 - WoW Bots - 5 Replies
Liebe Botgemeinde, die Geschichte meines Bots ist kurz (2 1/2 Monate), langatmig (langweilig) und tragisch (gebannt). An Weinachten hab ich den Plan eines Angelbots in die Tat umgesetzt. Per Gästekey einen Account angelegt und den Schurken angefangen zu leveln. (Schurke, weil Waffelbot Kisten öffnen wollte und nen StealthSchurken kann ich leichter mit meinem Mainaccount ziehen (DM, Verließ) ohne das er durch seine Range aggro zieht). Lvl 10 war schnell erreicht, Zeit zum angeln.
fish waffel
03/26/2007 - WoW Bots - 0 Replies
Do not use the Prefix if you post a question.