Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a Spammer in LFG / Game Chat

Discussion on Need a Spammer in LFG / Game Chat within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Arrow Need a Spammer in LFG / Game Chat

Hello Professionals! Now many people advertise RMT services in the LFG or in the game chat / 2 and / 4. Many of these ads hang for a long time. I am looking for a person who can provide me with such a service for money. I am sure that this is not done just by creating an account, sent a message and got banned / muted after 5 minutes. I need large-scale, accurate and most importantly effective advertising on several Regions / Servers / Factions at once

I do not mind if you use a bot and other programs, etc. The main thing for me is the result!

If you can help me with that, write to Discord - ExperimentBoost#9980
ENG/RU lang

ALSO! If you have 3lvl on official WoW Forum, let me know too. I will pay for the fact that you leave my link in the message (for your account it is safe if done correctly)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Vice b7 [Zoomhack, FOV-Changer, Chat-Spammer, AFK-Bot] (SPAMMER FIX)
05/20/2018 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
Features: Zoomhack (Fine adjust your Zoomvalue) Custom FOV (Sets a custom FOV (Field of View)) Zoomlock (Locks your current Zoomvalue) No Zoomlimit (Removes the max. and min. Zoomlimit) Chat-Spammer (Spams the League of Legends ingame Chat) AFK-Bot (Prevents you from getting kicked) Ingame-Notifications (Example)
[SPAMMER] No-Game-Needed-Spammer by Supreme!
03/12/2012 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies
Yesh homies. Got the clientEMU finally. Works now. And for the test i made a spammer function in it. Tiq3reye tested it and i saw in in the lobby on Germany1. Have no screenshots actually but virustotal, if needed. Here is it... Virustotal:
Any1 know how to join the LFG/Trade Channels?
04/21/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Anyone know how to join the LFG Channels? i tried clicking on the lil speech bubble and choose the "/3 LFG Channel" but then it says "You are not participating in any channel." how to join a channel so i can find parties to do quest? haha >.<~ thanks.
lfg - der comic
06/04/2007 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
ich hab selten soviel gelacht wie die letzten 2 tage http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/1 wünsch euch viel spaß dabei
LFG Dethecus
04/20/2007 - World of Warcraft - 26 Replies
Hallo, Wir suchen atm noch gute und aktive Spieler, die sich unsere Instanz-Stammgruppe anschließen wollen. Das ganze findet auf dem Realm Dethecus statt, und wird von kompetenten Spielern geleitet (Beide haben bereits mehrere 70er und verfügen über das nötige Talent, soetwas zu organisieren). Wir suchen derzeit noch 2 Randoms auf Seiten der Horde, die sich unserer (zurzeit) Level 19er Gruppe anschließen. Ihr könnt mit einem vorhanden Charackter kommen, oder schnell einen neuen...