Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Problems with Pirox Bg botten

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems with Pirox Bg botten

I have just bought the bot Pirox, during the first steps it runs OK, but then it begins to open the process wow.exe and I end up by having thousands of screens of wow.exe and I have to restart the computer, Some solution?

PD: sorry for my English but I am Spanish

Old 01/06/2010, 02:25   #2

just try the pirox forum. its big and you will become competent answers from pirox user's

Old 01/08/2010, 10:07   #3

Tell me your Forumnick at piroxbots Forums.

« Suche Bot für Twink hochziehen | Gecrackte Bots Legal?! »

Similar Threads
[Guide] Pirox Bg botten
08/23/2010 - WoW Bots - 31 Replies
Hallo Community, da hier viele Probleme mit Pirox haben schreibe ich euch mal hier einen Guide. Wenn ihr alles befolgt sollte der Bot zu 100% perfekt laufen. Meine eigenen tweaks für besseres botten werde ich hier auch verraten hoffe es wird euch helfen :) Btw diese Einstellungen sind nur aufs Bg botten bezogen fuer PvE muesste ich noch einie Sachen adden bzw veraendern 1. Ladet euch die neuste Beta aus dem Forum runter und extrahiert die .rar Datei. Ihr solltet jetzt einen Ordner...
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
wieviele accounts mit pirox botten
11/14/2009 - WoW Bots - 13 Replies
Sers, ich wollte mal fragen wieviele accounts ich mit pirox gleichzeitg botten kann.... danke schonmal im vorraus
Pirox PvP Botten
08/04/2009 - WoW Ask the Experts - 6 Replies
Wielange dauert es cirka bis man alles hat an PvP Epics, wenn man Pro tag 14h pvp bottet? Kann man vom PVP Botten perma gebannt werden? mfg
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^