Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wybot

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Ich würd warten wer am ende Reseller ist nicht das Du heut ein Key kaufts und morgen ist er ungültig

Old   #212

- ist aber abwesend!

Old   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx0 View Post
NewUser2.0 no one wants your overpriced ****... same story with the sz bot... so please get lost
Ahh angry mx0 strikes again.

I dont think 15 bucks is over priced for a actual legit version of the bot. Go ahead, buy from others, but don't ask me to exchange your key when the servers get shut off in 2 weeks (which they will for chinese copies).
Old   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_121 View Post

- ist aber abwesend!
ja hab ihn geaddet nun ist er offline .. und ich wollt doch mich doch einarbeiten/alles einstellen wenn ich feierabend habe, denn heute habe ich mal zeit schade, sehr sogar

Old   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinly View Post
ja hab ihn geaddet nun ist er offline .. und ich wollt doch mich doch einarbeiten/alles einstellen wenn ich feierabend habe, denn heute habe ich mal zeit schade, sehr sogar
Bei mir wird er immer noch als abwesend angezeigt!
Hatte heute das selbe vor!
( Gestern leider schon aktiviert )
Old   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_121 View Post
Bei mir wird er immer noch als abwesend angezeigt!
Hatte heute das selbe vor!
( Gestern leider schon aktiviert )
Wie meinste das mit gestern aktiviert? Meinste gestern die login daten gekauft?
Hat das iwelche auswirkungen, wann man die kauft?

Habe sie heute nachmittag gekauft, aber benutzen für den temp bot kann ich die trozdem nicht oder?
Old   #217

Quote:
Wie meinste das mit gestern aktiviert? Meinste gestern die login daten gekauft?
Hat das iwelche auswirkungen, wann man die kauft?

Habe sie heute nachmittag gekauft, aber benutzen für den temp bot kann ich die trozdem nicht oder?
Für den Tempbot ( Login Daten ) musst du dich bei Shen melden..

Naja, Aktiviert: Habe mich eingeloggt & dann beginnen doch die 30 Tage ( so weit ich weiß ).
Old   #218

Quote:
Shen lives in australia, so he is on sydney australia time in case you are wondering.
Old   #219

but who is now the offizial reseller for the englisch version of the bot. i want to buy it now!!!
please give me a link

thx udebude
Old   #220

elite*gold: 1438
Quote:
Originally Posted by udebude View Post
but who is now the offizial reseller for the englisch version of the bot. i want to buy it now!!!
please give me a link

thx udebude
Their is momently no english version available.
So nobody

Just wait.

Greetz,
pand0r
Old   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pand0r View Post
Their is momently no english version available.
So nobody

Just wait.

Greetz,
pand0r
guckst du hier

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuruss View Post
Hello everyone,

As many noticed my site morphed some to allow questbot to be handled through my site. In this thread i will try to explain all change that going to happend on my site and our product overall.

Many of you noticed wybot/007 being sold through reseller that actualy bough chinese code key and resold them, some with an actualy ok price and some completely ripping off their customer, this was getting a tad out of control.

So through many many weeks of talk with one maker of this bot, we menaged to get a deal, in this deal we are allowed to translate the UI to english, name it the name we want ** which will be Questbot **, translate the 16000 line related to the progression of the quest and handle the price and even add protection if we wish to, have our own code key/auth server set by them and more ( but not going through this side yet ) , we will first see how this will go overall.

From what i understand wybot/007 didnt allow their bot to be sold oversea and will soon ban code key that was sold without their agree. Not sure how or when this will be done but i prefer give a head up. Some already stopped to resell the chinese version due to this coming.

Now lets speak about the bot some. The bot have many mode all in one inside the bot program, it can grind/pvp/gather and quest ** it doesnt flygather tough **, by questing, i mean it really quest, it doesnt do 1 quest out of 20, it will go through most of them, not all but most of them with no interaction of your side, set up your class and stuff and press start, no profile package to download or anything like this.

Questbot will go from zone to zone, use zeppelin, boat, flypath , vendor/buy/repair during the questing mode by his own, no path are needed or anything.

It will quest from lvl 1 and up to lvl 80, i dont know all of the bot potential as i couldnt stand long enough the chinese writing in it, waiting as everyone to have the UI english, so on support for the first 2-3 day i be on learning phase myself, i will have some experienced user with the bot helping everyone out, tutorial is being done by someone, video will be recorded shortly after the UI english release and so on.

The quest progression line will be translated over the month of december and added.

The bot use read memory way, doesnt inject, from the maker it have some protection, they have their own way to look for the warden but as i cannot verify this myself, as my customer base will growth i will likely try to deal something out with the reverser caring of monitorizing gremlin to add a proper protection that i know and will be able to see since i will have my own auth server set up by them.

Now the price, it will be non recuring 12$ us per month, sold via my instant code delivery system and code will last 30 day. So if you want to keep using it, you will need to buy a new code every months, this will allow you 1 session per code key. Its quite similar to what my customer are used or the user of the chinese bot were used. If you doesnt want to purchase it the next month, you arent forced to.

The customer support will be handled mainly via my shoutbox ( sorry if some find it annoying but it actualy help poeple to get running in matters of mins insteand of waiting days ) and via the support forum as well. I will try to provide you the same great support for this bot as well.

The bot overall is very amazing in questmode , dont consider it magical as it doesnt train/equip yet, you still have to put little interaction in it and as any program it can bug sometime.

Now about gremlinbot, lots of customer still like it and use it to farm up, we will still offer gremlinbot program and still progress it, as both bot doesnt have the same dev team this will be possible. We may althrough aim gremlin to become more efficient at farming than leveling.

More info/video will be available at my site in the coming days.

Release date is planned this week ( somewhat around the 1 december ) but lots of stuff still needed to be done, auth server isnt yet rdy etc..

Thx for your understanding

von probotter.com Today, 07:53 AM
Kallell:

Quote:
Zuruss
WowGremlin admin
Look, im not trying to start a flamewar here, but I need to put in my input here. You are right, the Wybot people are not allowing the chinese to be sold overseas anymore -- initially they were going to allow 800 codes to be sold (chinese) MAX, then shut off the servers to anyone else. That is, unless somone bought rights for the english version of the bot -- which I did.

They STILL are planning on shutting down servers soon (as soon as english bot is done - roughly 2 weeks). At that point, they will no longer allow the bot to be resold in NA / EU with the Chinese version and will only allow operation of the english one -- with exclusive reseller rights being to my site - ***************. The bot will be branded with the name AIO, have our website listed on the GUI and we will be listed on their main site as official resellers. Like i said, im not trying to flame you or discredit you, im just trying to clear things up; im glad you admited you will have your own seperate auth servers, code, and keys.
wieder 20000 reseller wie bei mimic da kann man doch drauf verzichten
Old   #222

Das lustige ist ja, laut probotterst nutzt Zuruss eine gecrackte version
Old   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by udebude View Post
please give me a link

thx udebude
Ubebude,
In 2 weeks the wybot programmers will have the english version ready for us; as i've said, and if you even read the glider forums, you will see zuruss admits he isn't using the official version, it's his own that he has cracked and translated.

If you want the chinese version, you can buy from my site and wait for the english to come out.
Old   #224

elite*gold: 60
sers,
hat wer nen gtuen reseller wo man mit paypal moneybookers oder sowas zahlen kann der nicht überteuert ist und das ist kein problem mit lvl 71 anzufangen zu boten oder? Hab schon erfahrungen mit anderen bots den würde ich gerne mal testen!

Sind deren Login Server wieder Aktiv?
Old   #225

elite*gold: 92
Received Thanks: 2,916
Du kannst bei probotters mit paypal zahlen.
Die Login Server sind noch off, sollten aber die Tage wieder on gehen, solange kannst du bei probotters den Temp Bot benutzen.