Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about a bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about a bot

I am trying to find out about a bot system which uses 2 bots to take a 'leech' (Lower level character who gains XP) into instances to power level the leech character.

This is a 1-60 power levelling idea that works in 1.3 days by players doing it themselves.

What I'm looking for specifically is a bot system that does the following:

-Level 70 Paladin bot, and Level 70 Mage bot combo. They are used because they are the best classes to farm instances with least amount of resources.

The Player's character is camped in a safe spot away from harm during the process.
|
-70 Paladin bot aggro's NPC enemies in instance without attacking them.
|
|-The bot actively uses Holy Shock on itself when health drops lower than a specific percentage.
|
|-70 Paladin bot then gathers and brings all of the gathered enemies to a designated area where the player character can recieve the XP gain.
|
|-The 70 Mage bot then leaves the group, and 70 Paladin bot AOE's mobs down to 35% with consecrate, and 70 Paladin bot runs out of instance and stays in group while the 70 Mage bot Frostnova's the gathered mobs, and kills them.
|
|-The player character gains the 300% XP gain then re-invites the 70 Mage bot into group so that the Mage bot does not teleport to his hearth location.

I am looking to see if there are different way point settings for each instances as well from this.......... (As below)

The bot's must be used in the following instances for best result...

10-15 = VC|Deadmines / Ragefire Chasm (RFC)
15-20 = Stockades / Razorfen Kraul (RFK)
20-30 = Scarlet Monastery (SM) Armory
30-40 = Scarlet Monastery (SM) Cathedral
40-50 = Blackrock Depths (BRD)

I will add more to this when I can think about it more.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is a task out there wich includes Strath, BRD & Temple of Atal`... but you need glider & elite upgrade for that.
also you need a little bit of expirience with pather, tasks and groupgliding. All in all a good idea but it`s quite a lot of effort until that all runs smooth..
If you need help, no problem mate - I`ve made a few private profiles for instance gliding wich are fully adaptable to pather and you can find excellent tasks on taskparser.com

cheers