Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mining and Herb nodes on map

Discussion on Mining and Herb nodes on map within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mining and Herb nodes on map

Is there an addon or hack to show mining and herbalism nodes on the world and/or zone map?
Old 03/24/2009, 01:33   #2

Use Search Funktion, more than enough posts about it.
There is no addon/legal way to show both
What u want is a hack, try YARW or so, dunno exact cuz im not using it.
Old 03/29/2009, 11:11   #3

gatherer shows u all minns that u have self used anytime '(sry bad english)
Old 04/03/2009, 00:16   #4

you can also download databases for gatherer...
Old 04/03/2009, 14:09   #5

Hi
Nutze Carbonite,dort kannst du es anklicken damit beides angezeigt wird.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Macro/Script]Auto Mining/Herb switching
08/24/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
If you have herbalism AND mining on your character, iam sure you always wanted to automatically switch it, right? I have got a really nice script for the blizzard macro-function which works really nice. It AUTOMATICALLY switch between herbalism to mining and back. It happens every 2.5-3seconds, so you should normally track like normal....depends on mountspeed and lag ofc. You really should use this with a Node-Database like Gatherer/Gathermate in addition with Routes. Just type /macro...
(REQ) Herb and Mining Bot
07/18/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hello guys is it possible for someone to mae me herb and minig bot pls. I can pay.
Herb/Mining automatisches switchen makro!
04/10/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi Ok als erstes braucht ihr ma die ID von eurer aufspüroption. Dazu klickt ihr auf diesen aufspürbutton http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9419/wwwikl.jpg Hier hab ich au gezeigt wie ma die IDs rausfindet. Danach erstellt ihr euch n makro (das switcht jede sek 1 mal würde auch niedriger gehn aber dann wird auf der map nix mehr angezeigt weils zu schnell is :/) /run local t=GetTime() local f=CreateFrame("Frame")f:SetScript(" OnUpdate", function() ta=GetTime() if ta-t>0 and GetTime()-t<1...
[Bug+ Hint]All ressource nodes on map!
06/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
To start off with, I'm not able to recreate this bug whenever I want to 100% of the time, more like 70% Many of you may know this bug, but I'll also explain what you can use it for (though it may seem obvious). So, there's a bug that allows you to see ALL ressource nodes on your map. Usually this bug happens when the instance server crashes, after you log in again all ressource nodes appears on your map. Usually when I crash out of the game, not only instance server crash, when I...
Get nodes while hidden
02/10/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Start capping and then park a mounted Tauren, on a kodo, on top of the people trying to cap. This way people can't be targetted by clicking on them and the enemy can't see whether the node is being capped or not.