Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug+ Hint]All ressource nodes on map!

Discussion on [Bug+ Hint]All ressource nodes on map! within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bug+ Hint]All ressource nodes on map!

To start off with, I'm not able to recreate this bug whenever I want to 100% of the time, more like 70%

Many of you may know this bug, but I'll also explain what you can use it for (though it may seem obvious).

So, there's a bug that allows you to see ALL ressource nodes on your map. Usually this bug happens when the instance server crashes, after you log in again all ressource nodes appears on your map. Usually when I crash out of the game, not only instance server crash, when I relog the nodes are there, so I'm guessing force crashing the game somehow could recreate this bug.

So, when you finaly get the bug, it won't be permanent (ofcourse :/), so here's what to do, open up your map and click on one of the ressource nodes, it'll pop up with a 'Add marker' click it and enter the name of the node which you've clicked on. It'll be rather time consuming to add all of them, but they can't really ban you for something like that, since you could in fact have been around the map making marks for all nodes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mining and Herb nodes on map
04/03/2009 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Is there an addon or hack to show mining and herbalism nodes on the world and/or zone map?
PK EXP Hint
07/03/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 23 Replies
ok well i have noticed cause i am kinda a "tight ass" if i get pk'd by a another character i lose a bunch of experience. for example if you are on 2% exp and u get pk'd u might lose bout 50,000exp or more depending on your lvl but if you are in a guild, and your guild donation is extremely low for example -40,000 donation you will lose bout 150,000 exp. so what i am trying to say is"the lower donation you are on the more exp you get compensated when you get pk'd." so keep your guild donation...
Just a hint for those that still can bot
05/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
ok this is going to sound like a n00bish hint that most experanced players wont need but playing in babel i have seen quite a few making this mistake. DO NOT BOT WITH A CAPE ON lol. If you bot with cape on anyone can kill you in pvp 2 or 3 kill in a row will disconnect your bot. I have done this about 10 times to diffrent bots and it has worked every time so i just thought it was a small bit of usefull information for everyone.. Good luck and happy botting :D Stray PS man this old...
Get nodes while hidden
02/10/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Start capping and then park a mounted Tauren, on a kodo, on top of the people trying to cap. This way people can't be targetted by clicking on them and the enemy can't see whether the node is being capped or not.