Hey liebe Community
Als erstes wollte ich anmerken das ich die SuFu benutzt hab & neu in sachen Wpe bin & nix gefunden habe..
Also ich wollt fragen ob man auf ´nem Pserver der auf 2.4.3 Mangos ist einen Vendor hack benutzen kann?
Der Server auf den ich momentan spiele war vorher ein Ascent Server..
Jetzt haben die´n 2.4.3 Mangos Server & es muss doch irgendwie möglich sein bei Mangos die händler zu hacken ?
vendor? 06/19/2010 - WoW Bots - 49 Replies tach
hab mal ne frage
benutze pvptool und habe auch nen premiumkey
nur frage ich mich wie ich das einstellen soll das der bot automatisch zum reparieren bzw verkaufen läuft? die funkion heißt doch vendor oder?
mfg
edit: achja ist heartstone ruhestein?
Vendor hack, pet hack and learn any spell 11/24/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 121 Replies sry i dont speak german :(:(:(
i was on dsforums and came across a post which gave away all these xploits. it got del or smthing but ill share it here :D:D:D
vendor hack - want any item from any vendor? use this filter.
01
[Trade] Vendor Hack or Soul Bound Dupe 11/18/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies Hi guys i am after either of the following A vendor hack where i can get my T6 gear, or A working Soul Bound Dupe, I will trade 2 rapidshare premium accounts for it, but it must be working, I already have the stack dupe, I play @ Toxic server, so if you have any good hacks please pm me, many thanks.
[Trade] Vendor Hack or Soul Bound Dupe 11/15/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies Hi guys i am after either of the following A vendor hack where i can get my T6 gear, or A working Soul Bound Dupe, I will trade 2 rapidshare premium accounts for it, but it must be working, I already have the stack dupe, I play @ Toxic server, so if you have any good hacks please pm me, many thanks.
Anyway to: NPC -> Vendor? 04/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Anyway to change a NPC to become a Vendor, by changing client files?
My guess is no, but, i'm not a coder/programmer so dont know.
This would be on private server, so no worries about being caught.
Thanks.