Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Vendor hack, pet hack and learn any spell

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vendor hack, pet hack and learn any spell

sry i dont speak german

i was on dsforums and came across a post which gave away all these xploits. it got del or smthing but ill share it here

vendor hack - want any item from any vendor? use this filter.

[ 28 ]

then just drag the item into ur bag only prob is ya hafta do it a bit differntly on 2.4 [email protected] just drag the item into ur bag icons instead. free t6, s3 whatever

pet hack - doesnt work on wowscape, but works on other servers!! Want to 1 hit kill bosses? use this as a warlock

[ 19 ] [ 20 ]

26 0C

1A 8A

you need to have an imp with rank 1 firebolt. turn the filter on and right click firebolt then relog. when you log back in your pet has the archimond spell hand of death!!! you can kill things in 1 hit with it its so fuxin awesome.

free bid only item - is there a bid only item you wunt but cant get? you can use this to not only buy it but i think it pays nothing to the seller. and you dont pay anything either! so its nearly like a item steal doesnt work on [email protected] tho

[ 11 ] ---- [ 19 ] [ 20 ] [ 21]

01 ------------------------

------------00---00----00--

learn any spells - it took me a while to figure how this work but its so fuxin sweet!! it works on any server with mind control working but [email protected] no Q_Q

get a priest. Mind control a shattered hand acolyte in hellsfire peninsula. its near the entrance to them 5 man instances. turn on this filter and cast mind control on the mob, make it cast pw shield on you then you learn the spell!!!

[ 15 ] [ 16 ]

9d 8A

00 07

00 07 teach stealth :P you can learn other spells and prof recipes i think. you modify the 00 07 to a diff spell on wowhead thats all i know, idk how to use wpe or anything lulz so credits go to daryl_neo on dsforums for releasing these awesome h4x1!!!

Thanks
30 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 3
das sollte im pserver bereich stehen

Old   #3

sry these forums are so big, i posted in the wrong section sorry
Old   #4

why credits to daryl_neo if they aren't from him?? he stole them from cityskid forum

Old   #5

******* nice 1st post !

+thx
+1337thx
Old   #6

because citykid doesnt post anything for anyone for us anymore

way i see it iz you dont deserve credit unless you shre it with everyone
Old   #7

ok, but i know someone that had it and i didn't asked him for it cause i know that someday it'll be released and patched... and now it'll be fast patched
I once discovered a dupe bug and someone else also did, realesed it public and didn't last a week
Old   #8

in case anyone is interezted daryl_neo hacked into someones account on ds forums who was part of some hacking group. del account afterwards.
Old   #9

Can someone tell me what im doing wrong.

I opened WPEPro, then I went into wow and targeted wow with WPE Pro. I then opened a filter and put 01 and 00 in the 28, then clicked apply. Then I ticked that box and clicked ok.

yet when i try and buy an item it says "You dont have enough money"

Please anyone have any ideas ?
Old   #10

the learn any spell doesnt work for me. i press pws on my priest and the acolyte casta "world of recall (old)"
Old   #11

hey man I WAS THE ONE WHO DISCOVERED THE REMOVE ITEM COST and i had a hard work for that, and you came here, stolen it and give it to burlex fix, why man?? i didnt do anything wrong, i just found a good exploit, the best one for me, and you are removing it from me, because now we just have to wait a week to burlex fix it, and bye bye exploit, i just ask to myself, what did you won doing that? a "thx" from 10 persons on this forums? because thats the only thing you got, you could be smart and use the exploit to your self, that wouldnt make me sad, but now you scrowed everything
Old   #12

-.O delate it yo
Old   #13

delete it
Old   #14

YOU FCKING NOOB IT GOT DELETED FOR A REASON TY FOR FCKING DOING THIS

ILL PERSONALLY MAKE SO TO FCKING CRASH UR PC WHILE U LEAST EXPECT IT

HOPE YOU WILL LEARN WHAT U CAN AND CANT POST
Old   #15

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptar View Post
in case anyone is interezted daryl_neo hacked into someones account on ds forums who was part of some hacking group. del account afterwards.

.....that guy hacked lolies?....... well thats nice to give us his name

Closed Thread