Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Embersilk Cloth Farm spot - 28 stakcs every 5 mins - Best spot after Nerf! Must Buy!

Discussion on Embersilk Cloth Farm spot - 28 stakcs every 5 mins - Best spot after Nerf! Must Buy! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Embersilk Cloth Farm spot - 28 stakcs every 5 mins - Best spot after Nerf! Must Buy!

Hey *********...

Bokutox here ( Recently banned for something i have never done ? but the MOD refused to look into my case? ) *******es anyway.

So , waht i have here...

Is a Embersilk Farm spot - which nets your aruond 28 stacks every 5 mins - and pulls 41k Gold per Hour.

Also

If buying this information, you will receive:

Embersilk Cloth Guide

Silk Cloth Spot ( 30-40k /hr )

Wool /Linnen (10k+ /hr )

Mage SPeed Glitch + Program.

* Start of 5 min Farm - Look at CLOCK

END of 5 Minute Farm - Look at Clock.

Total of 28+ Stacks in 5 minutes.... this spot is EPIC.. Do not Hesitate to get it.

I have sold this spot to about 13 people now. I can provide you with Any confirmation you will need to show i am legit. The buyers were asked NOT to post replies due to the 50+ peeopel who asked the first guy i sold it to to Leak my information. Not hapening =p

I ccan however, show you screenshots ( Same Day . 5 min Farm session. etc etc ) to shwo you how legit it is.

I am selling this spot to 20 People total.

I am selling this spot for

40USD

Western Union Only
(Paypal was scammed recently for 500 usd)

Please , Add me on SKYPE -- THis is NOT some shitty attempt to scam you, i litterally can provide you with ANYTHING to show its Legit.

Click to ADD ME

SKYPE = Bokutoxx

Skype = Bokutoxx

Skype = Bokutoxx
Old 05/27/2014, 15:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,114
Selling Guides & Tutorials isn't allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread