Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Embersilk Cloth Spot (After Dragonmaw Nerf) 27+ Stacks every 5 Mins-Selling to 3 more

Discussion on Embersilk Cloth Spot (After Dragonmaw Nerf) 27+ Stacks every 5 Mins-Selling to 3 more within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Embersilk Cloth Spot (After Dragonmaw Nerf) 27+ Stacks every 5 Mins-Selling to 3 more

[SIZE=4]Hey guys.

NOTE::
I have Sold this guide + Spot to 10+ people so far. and am ONLY selling to a total of 20. Each person who has Bought it has said Great things, i myself can pull just about 5000 cloth per hour ( around 25-28 stacks )
Dont hesistate, Might be you rlast chance.

Anybody who was Seriously upset about the Dragonmaw Pass nerf, should Message me and ask what my Price is.

This spot Works with :
Alliance {x}
Horde {x}
EU/US {x}

Empty Bags - Look at Server / Comptuer Clock Start time. --- Will be a 5 min Farm Session - Came to 25 stacks after opening the Chests. ( Date is AFTER.. Dragonmaw Nerf )

5 Minute farm session ( Look at the Computers Clock And the Servers Clock. /SIZE]

This was the Result of the above Farm - 5 minutees, All chests opened ( Excluding the 2 stacks previously inside of bags.) = 25+ Stacks in 5 mins !!! Amazing!

Still not Satisfied? Contact me.. I will easily do a 5 min Cloth run using Server Time to show you.

------------------

I am not going to reveal the location of this area, as the moment i do this it will become over populated and nerfed.

This spot is being SOLD to 20 people. Get it now.

This spot Truely is legit,and is worth it.. I am netting around 25-30 stacks every 5 mins + rares and Greenies.

If interested PM me. I dont plan on having this spot Nerfed, keep this in mind when you decide to PM me,

-----------

Can Provied Proof Via Screenshots for Proof

This spot is VERY secretive, and im only selling it to 20 people ( 11 have bought it so far ) and everyone of them is in love with it.

If you end up Adding me, and want to BUY this spot ( i am legit, my rep and shit shows it )

You will receive ::

Silk Cloth Farm spot ( 30k + in Mats per Hour )

Embersilk Cloth Farm spot ( 30k+ in mats per hour ( Dust/Silk/Bolts/Bags etc) )

Wool/Linneen Cloth Farm ( 10k +/hr )

Custom Macro Program + ingame Macros , to create items easy and not use a BOT.

Take advantage of this deal.. it wont be here very long.

I am sorry to anyone who is Seriously affected by the Dragonmaw Pass nerf (5/13/14), I hope you arent affended that I rather not give out this new spot

Ravencrest-A-EU
I am willing to do GOLD for this guide.

SKYPE = BOKUTOXX

SKYPE = Bokutoxx

SKYPE = Bokutoxx

Taking 2 more for now, Add me on skype.
Closed Thread