Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mob Grind/Farm Spot

Discussion on Mob Grind/Farm Spot within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,168
Mob Grind/Farm Spot

Ich suche einen ordentlichen Mob Farm Spot um etwas Kohle einzubringen.
Ich habe kein Problem damit stundenlang Mobs zu schlagen, jedoch sollte sich das lohnen.

Wenn jemand einen guten Spot kennt, erzählt ihn mir doch bitte danke!
Old 05/17/2009, 18:42   #2

beruf kürschner dann sholarzar bekcen für froststoff nehm icecrown für bücher würde ich dir sturmgipfel empfehlen (wo genau ist ein andere thread der den besten ort sagt)
Old 05/17/2009, 20:12   #3

Received Thanks: 2,168
Der Quatsch mit Sturmgipfel stinkt mir, habe stundenlang dort gefarmt und lediglich Relikte von Ulduar bekommen.
Kürschnerei habe ich auf 450, habe dafür auch eine mittelmäßige Farmstelle, leider wird dieses Mammutlende auf meinem Realm kaum gekauft.
Old 05/17/2009, 20:51   #4

wie du meinst ist wohl etwas mit farmglück zu tun :-)
Old 05/17/2009, 23:00   #5

farmglück hin und farmglück her, habe dort sage und schreibe 3 tage lang ungefähr pro tag 4h gefarmt, auser greens und son zeug kein buch, aber wenns um dropps geht bin ich eh kacke dran, seit WOCHEN versuche ich Artkische pelze zu farmen, vergeblich...^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need grind spot elyos lvl 40
11/04/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
hello fellow aioners, i need a good grind spot for my lvl 40 assasin. since iam lvl 35 i run the spot in the south of agarion village(eltnen) would be glad if s1 wanna help me out. if you dont want that "your" spot gets public u can also pm me. greets chris:handsdown:
70-74 Tankadin Aoe grind spot
10/16/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
This is for alliance paladins only you must be tank spec. I suggest you have some kara epics or crafted cobalt tanking gear. And if you can pick up 3-4 sporgar shields with a spike on them. Get to this quest in howling forjd and pick up "The Delicate Sound of Thunder" From the Explorer leagues outpost. go do the quest but when u hear the speach get out of the vehicle and pull the iron dwarves. They will instantly respawn after each kill. Your shields will lose its durabilty realy...
Grind-Spot gesucht!
07/31/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Moin zusammen, ich weiß es ist ein leidiges Thema und ich frag dennoch nach. ;) Ich suche einen Grindspot der folgende Bedingungen für Destro's erfüllt: -Ich brauch Nahkampf-Gegner -Es muss möglich sein von 37-40 dort zu grinden
67 - 69 Grind Spot and Unlimited Leather
06/15/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
At 52,21 in Shadowmoon there is a place called oronok's farm. There are 5 boars next to ornok lvl 55-56s. when all 5 die. They spawn in a matter of seconds. Because they all spawn in a matter of seconds theres nonstop fighting getting exp. rested there around 900-1k a piece at lvl 68. My fury warrior went from 68-69 in 6 hours. kill 14 of them thats 14k roughly! Thats one quest! Takes only about 4 minutes too! Not only is it awesome exp, they're skinnable! BUT WAIT THERES MORE: What makes...
Spot to grind money in Outland
02/21/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
But to do this..You need to be atleast level 64 and I´ll recommend 66+ Its very simple Go to Nagrand at: Sunspring Post 31.42 And begin kill every mob you see there. most of the mobs, that usually standing in groups can easly be killed as they only have 1400 health ( 2-3 hits from me as Rogue )