Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

or WTT Feenix Warsong Undead Mage

Discussion on or WTT Feenix Warsong Undead Mage within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
or WTT Feenix Warsong Undead Mage

Hey

I'm looking for a level 60 Undead mage on the Warsong Server on Feenix. I am able either to buy the Account, or trade them for a t1-t2 geared ally hunter and 10k gold+ money.
Gear should be around t1-t2 level or slightly under that (doesn't mean he has to have BIS BWL gear).

If you have something to offer, PM me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WARSONG FEENIX 1.12 T3 ROGUE UNDEAD
07/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hey mates i WTS my Nice Undead T3 4/9 rogue on warsong, hes 90% bis, weps : castigator, iblils, strikersmark, meaxxnas dagger, jom gabbar full t2.5, full t2, full 4hm resi gear and more stuff, also on the acc is a nice mage with some t2 and bis trinkets, talisman and bwl trinket for pvp , also a nice gnom off war with zg/mc/Bwl gear and a pre bis warlock :>
WTS Feenix warsong UD mage. t2.5
05/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi As the topic says i wanna sell my mage on Feenix Warsong realm. Its a UD mage. 8/8t2 3/5t2.5 Mid quick Gem and lots of other trinkets. Aq wep Atuned to all, reverd with Argent dawn Epic mount
WTS/WTT Feenix Warsong UD mage
04/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell or trade my Undead lvl 60 mage on the Feenix private servers, Warsong Realm. 3/5 tier 2.5 8/8 tier 2 aq wep naxx/bwl/mc atuned eoic mount 300 Alch/Herb (cash flow) What im looking for is a horde rogue eqaul gear or better( if much better gear, a money amount can be discust for compensaion of gear difference)
[Trading] Feenix Warsong Mage [Alliance]
03/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, Decided that i wanna trade my Human Female Mage , mage isnt fun anymore to play for me.. Here a littl overview of my equip: Neck: Charm of the Shifting Sands Shoulders: Zg shoulders Back: Cloak of the Hakarri Worshipers Chest: Zg chest
[WTT] /[WTS] Feenix Warsong Mage (Alliance)
03/24/2013 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys, Decided that i wanna trade my Human Female Mage , mage isnt fun anymore to play for me.. Here a littl overview of my equip: Neck: Charm of the Shifting Sands Shoulders: Zg shoulders Back: Cloak of the Hakarri Worshipers Chest: Zg chest