Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Warsong Mage [Alliance]

Discussion on Feenix Warsong Mage [Alliance] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Warsong Mage [Alliance]

Hello guys,

Decided that i wanna trade my Human Female Mage , mage isnt fun anymore to play for me..

Here a littl overview of my equip:

Neck: Charm of the Shifting Sands
Shoulders: Zg shoulders
Back: Cloak of the Hakarri Worshipers
Chest: Zg chest
Wrist: Zg bracers
Hands: D2 gloves
Belt: D2 Belt
Legs: Bloodvine Leggins
Feet: Bloodvine Boots
Ring: Band of Servitude
Trinkets: Zandalarian Hero Charm/Briarwood Reed

Weapons:
Azursonge Mageblad(+30sp)
Scepter of Interminable Focus

So fully epic/blue

Completly around 400+ spell dmg

Other facts:

-Epic mount
-Mc/Bwl pre
-Rank 5 in pvp
-Revered with the Zandalar Tribe
-Alchemy/Herbalism 300
-Decent name
-Was never banned

On the account is also a nearly 60 undead priest.

Looking mainly for others classes prefering Rogues/Warrios but open to other offers also. (Should be in the same equip class)

actually also open to SELL the account for ingame gold

-Screenshots could be provided

not sure how they detect account traiding,and bann for that. Guess they wont see it aslong nobody tells them that

PM me here
or Skype: Grokuknak
Or wirte me an email:

Tags
feenix warsong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB FEENIX WARSONG ALLIANCE ACCOUNT (use paypal)
03/02/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Prefer rogue, but all classes are fine. Only thing i required is better than pre raid bis. T1+ is a big +. I will pay through paypal, and link the information below, epic mount. Skills, gear. you name it ! go :pimp: BUMP also you can contact me on skype: druidenrasmus so ?
WTS Feenix warsong UD mage. t2.5
05/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi As the topic says i wanna sell my mage on Feenix Warsong realm. Its a UD mage. 8/8t2 3/5t2.5 Mid quick Gem and lots of other trinkets. Aq wep Atuned to all, reverd with Argent dawn Epic mount
WTS/WTT Feenix Warsong UD mage
04/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell or trade my Undead lvl 60 mage on the Feenix private servers, Warsong Realm. 3/5 tier 2.5 8/8 tier 2 aq wep naxx/bwl/mc atuned eoic mount 300 Alch/Herb (cash flow) What im looking for is a horde rogue eqaul gear or better( if much better gear, a money amount can be discust for compensaion of gear difference)
[WTT] /[WTS] Feenix Warsong Mage (Alliance)
03/24/2013 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys, Decided that i wanna trade my Human Female Mage , mage isnt fun anymore to play for me.. Here a littl overview of my equip: Neck: Charm of the Shifting Sands Shoulders: Zg shoulders Back: Cloak of the Hakarri Worshipers Chest: Zg chest
WTS Feenix Vanilla Warsong accounts : Mage and Priest 60
01/18/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I am selling two separate accounts on the Warsong server of Feenix, which is emulated as a version of the old Vanilla Wow (1.21). You can play there as we used to play in the old times, and it was a few years ago now! Here is the first one: Priest Undead 60 View image: Priest He has an excellent stuff, Full T2+ in Healing spec, ready for Naxxramas!