Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MySQL] Cursor/Procedures/Triggers

Discussion on [MySQL] Cursor/Procedures/Triggers within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 204/1/0
Received Thanks: 5,106
[MySQL] Cursor/Procedures/Triggers

Hey,

kann mir einer kurz und knapp die drei oben genannten Punkte erklären? Unser Lehrer hat uns dazu nichts beigebracht aber wir müssen das einfach mal für ne LK-Klausur können.

Wäre nett wenn das wer mit Bsp. kurz erläutern könnte xD
Old 01/16/2014, 20:01   #2

elite*gold: 133

Hoffe das kann dir helfen ^-^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Procedures] AddLogItem and AddLogChar
07/16/2013 - SRO Coding Corner - 3 Replies
Hi. Can someone explain me the IDs or this procedures on logs db? I mean, on AddLogChar procedure there is "@EventID" which stands for the different events.. I only know that ID "9" is when you teleport.. Do you know any other IDs? And for AddLogItem there is @Operation, which stands for the different type events with the item.. And I figured out that @Operation "90" is when plusing your item.. Is there an ID that explain the all the IDs or maybe most of them?
Cursor Disappears | Cursor verschwindet
06/23/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Ja, wie in dem Titel schon gesagt: In League of Legends verschwindet manchmal plötzlich mein Cursor. ich sehe dann 1. nicht mehr wohin ich klicke (außer ich drücke "X", "V" oder "G" weil da dann entweder grüne oder rote striche sind wo der cursor ist ) und 2. muss ich meinen rechner neustarten, weil danach, wenn ich LoL beende mein Mauszeiger fehlt. Weis irgendjemand was es damit aufsich hat? Es ist auch nicht jedes Spiel, aber wenn es dazu kommt Nervt es <.< Danke im Vorraus :) MFG
[DB] problem ' Triggers for table `player`.`item` have no creation context'
05/26/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Triggers for table `player`.`item` have no creation context Dadurch wird bei mir in der Tabelle item keine items gespeichert Folge : EQ verschwindet Kann mir wer sagen wie ich das behebe? Skype : mafasaphir Wäre sehr nett!
[Wanted]Stored procedures
03/27/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Im in need of 3 stored procedures which iv got but theyve been messed about with so much that they are causing increasingly annoying problems usp_Try_GameLogin_Taiwan usp_Insert_Action_Log_E and usp_Try_GameLogout_R before anyone says use search i have tried multiple times to correct these and always same result works for a little while and then causes the Ps_game.exe to crash so would like a 2nd copy of them so i can compare and find what is causing this to happen
Procedures For Selling Accs
08/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies
Hi, If I Have An Acc To Sell, How Would I Sell For Cash? I Need Information Step By Step, Thanks.