Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a website designer with experience (Suche Webdesigner mit Erfahrung)

Discussion on Looking for a website designer with experience (Suche Webdesigner mit Erfahrung) within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a website designer with experience (Suche Webdesigner mit Erfahrung)

Dear Elitepvpers Community,

I'm looking for a website designer who has experience with fantasy websites, technical experience for web development is NOT required.

It is important that the design is custom and related with World of Warcraft, it shouldn't cause any copyright issues though. I like for example the style of designs which are created by "Evil" ->

Write me a PM here and/or a email to if you are interested. We can discuss further details (e.g rewards) afterwards.

Best regards,
Crogge

German:

Ich suche einen Webdesigner mit Erfahrung, schreibt mit bei Interesse eine PN hier und/oder eine E-Mail an
Old 02/10/2012, 07:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,988
Hay, add me in Skype: kyroja

Tags
design, website

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for UI/website designer
11/18/2011 - Pokemon - 2 Replies
Hello! I'm coding a Pokémon MMORPG using XNA and I've came to the point where I really need an interface for my game and a website. However, I'm really bad at design/art. So if you like Pokémon and designing/drawing, please contact me. You'll be mentioned in the Credits section of the game and you'll get a share of the income. I hope someone is interested, I really need this ASAP.
Looking for website designer!
12/15/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Hi i am looking for a website host and designer. I will pay 200-400 e*gold. Contact here / pm or info in signature!
[S] Website Designer [B] Bezahlung
11/11/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo Epvp, Ich suche einen Website Designer, der mir ein Design entwirft und dieses auch Coden kann ;) Die Bezahlung wird Abgesprochen per ICQ! Wer interesse hat einfach in ICQ melden ;) 329-681
[Help]New Website Designer
08/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
im looking for a new website.i have search..but fail...please help..
Website Designer Here!
11/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I am an extremely good HTML Coder. I will code any Pserver website. Contact me: [email protected] or PM Me