Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need some information!

Discussion on Need some information! within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some information!

well we got some halloween maps for explosives now with 10 procent extra experience, my question is : is it forbidden to play with you and your friend in a private room with that map and kill eachother so u get fast exp i mean like one kills you all the time so he gets lots of kills and exp

Thanks in advance

Old 11/04/2010, 15:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes it IS forbidden, because that would be leveling or powerleveling. When you do that, you may get banned or deleveled.

« NoMenuHacks | @˛SexyBabe˛ :charlinex3 lvl 69 auf 3 delvlt :D »

Similar Threads
Looking for information
08/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I am looking for a mod that will allow me to go inside the P\Dungeon without premium. I have searched but I dont know what I am doing so any help other than negative ones would be greatful.
Information..
01/26/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
Windows program shutting down.. 3rd party detected... ano ibig sabihin nito mga sir....
Possible Information...
10/16/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Does anyone have any information ( packets, scripts ) for nobility donation ( im talking the real way... ), Heaven Blessing, "Top Players"
Information about [Tut]'s
03/11/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hey guys, let me get straight to the point. I have no clue how to start/edit/mod hacks or my folders to use like vac hack, or speed hack, or anything. Can someone set up a "Tut" about The basics and then what you do with the codes, or show me a video of it. I would gladly appreciate if someone uses teamviewer(TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet) and control my computer screen and mouse and show me step by step how to do this, i'd like to teach...
[HELP][INFORMATION] Servername And Information
08/14/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hi, means that i need Help and i give some Information about the new server :rolleyes: With what i need Help: i need help with the servername we are thinking about PorousCO but maybe you guys got some better names if you have it please post it here below ^^ Server information: We actually got Everything that Lotf source got only we edited it (yes again a server that i saying that we have edited it but this time its true ^^ ) * Water Tao Promo Fixed * * Free Plus Stones In Shoppingmall...