I have no clue how to start/edit/mod hacks or my folders to use like vac hack, or speed hack, or anything.
Can someone set up a "Tut" about The basics and then what you do with the codes, or show me a video of it.
I would gladly appreciate if someone uses teamviewer()
and control my computer screen and mouse and show me step by step how to do this, i'd like to teach other people too. Thats who I am..
wow....u just took lazyness to a whole new level. u want ppl to actually control ur mouse and screen and do it for u..... as a matter of fact, u dont want to learn u just want the hacks without actually working for it. if i could control ur mouse i would uninstall 2moons for u and shut ur computer down
Yeah, this is my first time posting, I s'pose you could call me a leech or whatever you refer to people who use the additional benefit of the things provided on these forums, but I agree with the people saying if you can't figure it out, then you don't need to use it. Honestly, don't ask for a complete tutorial or video, there is enough information provided within these posts to point you in the right direction. Spend some time reading and researching, it's not that hard to do. Everything you need is within these forums. Open your eyes, click some links, add things together and then you're good to go.
Edit: Also, thanks given to newyrkkev for making me laugh, loved it.
You dont understand, If someone could show me thru moving my mouse step by step so i can know it for the future. I dont understand some of these things like most of you nerds who knows everything there is about **** hacks and computers
I been looking on this tut on this website, and following step by step and some of it dosent click..
You dont understand, If someone could show me thru moving my mouse step by step so i can know it for the future. I dont understand some of these things like most of you nerds who knows everything there is about **** hacks and computers
I been looking on this tut on this website, and following step by step and some of it dosent click..
-"I couldn't hack my way out of a wet paper bag,"
and yet I still managed to get all the hacks I needed working like clockwork.
It's true, some people just don't have the capacity to understand how these sorts of things work. Guess that's just their bad luck
Read all the posts, and keep trying. Maybe you'll get it eventually, maybe you won't.
Looking for information 08/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies I am looking for a mod that will allow me to go inside the P\Dungeon without premium.
I have searched but I dont know what I am doing so any help other than negative ones would be greatful.
Information.. 01/26/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies Windows program shutting down.. 3rd party detected... ano ibig sabihin nito
mga sir....
I need some information.. 07/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies I've been gone in 1 week now.
and now Im back and I need some information about swsro, what happend, ipban? (read some theards and people talked about it) 100cap/skills added?
would be nice if i didnt get flammed.
[Information]Help me Please 12/31/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Happy New Year to all Elitepvpers!!!!
I know that have one Emu in Dev, but:
Already exist Private Server working of Star Wars Galaxies ?
if yes, somebody know about Server Files and can post the Link to Site Private Server ?
Please, post in English.
Thanks....
[HELP][INFORMATION] Servername And Information 08/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Hi, means that i need Help and i give some Information about the new server :rolleyes:
With what i need Help: i need help with the servername we are thinking about PorousCO but maybe you guys got some better names if you have it please post it here below ^^
Server information:
We actually got Everything that Lotf source got only we edited it (yes again a server that i saying that we have edited it but this time its true ^^ )
* Water Tao Promo Fixed *
* Free Plus Stones In Shoppingmall...