Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible Information...

Discussion on Possible Information... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible Information...

Does anyone have any information ( packets, scripts ) for nobility donation ( im talking the real way... ), Heaven Blessing, "Top Players"
Old 10/16/2009, 01:08   #2

Heavens blessing and top players (pretty sure on that one, depends on what you're talking about) are just status flags.
Heavens blessing also has a 3F9 packet to put the little time stamp thing on the top.
Old 10/16/2009, 02:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
Heavens blessing and top players (pretty sure on that one, depends on what you're talking about) are just status flags.
Heavens blessing also has a 3F9 packet to put the little time stamp thing on the top.
Oh for top players talking about like top trojan the little circle thing lol and also nobility
Old 10/16/2009, 03:06   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Project View Post
Oh for top players talking about like top trojan the little circle thing lol and also nobility
Yah for top players to display the text/graphics around the character it's just a flag (same as showing other characters bluename or death animation or w/e) The only other part to it is determining who on the server gets that effect.
Old 10/16/2009, 09:00   #5

Hey,

Empty you should check my newest thread it will help you.

Cya,
Yashi.