Rofl, did you basically just say my English is incorrect? "The Englishman Skipped School". I laughed pretty hard. Sorry that my tutorial isn't up to your standards.
As for this "VISTA USERS leave the folder where is located hosts open"
I'll try and re-word it.
Windows Vista users must leave the folder "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\" Open.
You cannot edit the hosts file on Windows Vista. You can, however, copy a new hosts file to that location. Remember to backup the original hosts file.
Windows Vista-Benutzer müssen verlassen Sie den Ordner "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \" Öffnen ". Sie können nicht bearbeiten Sie die Hosts-Datei auf Windows Vista. Sie können jedoch ein neues Exemplar hosts-Datei zu diesem Ort. Denken Sie daran, ein Backup der ursprünglichen Datei "hosts".
Rofl, did you basically just say my English is incorrect? "The Englishman Skipped School". I laughed pretty hard. Sorry that my tutorial isn't up to your standards.
No no it was only a joke^^ I was silly because I've translate single words ^^
Rofl, did you basically just say my English is incorrect? "The Englishman Skipped School". I laughed pretty hard. Sorry that my tutorial isn't up to your standards.
As for this "VISTA USERS leave the folder where is located hosts open"
I'll try and re-word it.
Windows Vista users must leave the folder "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\" Open.
You cannot edit the hosts file on Windows Vista. You can, however, copy a new hosts file to that location. Remember to backup the original hosts file.
Windows Vista-Benutzer müssen verlassen Sie den Ordner "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \" Öffnen ". Sie können nicht bearbeiten Sie die Hosts-Datei auf Windows Vista. Sie können jedoch ein neues Exemplar hosts-Datei zu diesem Ort. Denken Sie daran, ein Backup der ursprünglichen Datei "hosts".
He doesn't use Google Translator =D When he use Google Translator it wasn't be Windows Vista-Benutzer. When he use Google then it was so: Windows Vista Benutzer
ehm..das sind die alten files..die kann man sich angucken, etc..rumprobieren..iwie check ich euch nicht xD...ich release das damit ihr iwas damit machen könnt !
z. B.: wenn ich herrausgefunden habe wie die File Hashes berechnet werden, könnte ich waffen eigenschaften wie damage etc verändern..und wenn das ganze client side ist => warrock pwned :P