Quote:
Originally Posted by legitskills
So I play the game legit on my main its lvl 150.
I want to buy an alt and have some fun with cheese. But i am worried if the alt gets banned my main will due to HWID being the same. has any one been HWID banned is this a true concern? Do i need to buy a temp spoofer aswell to safely cheese on an alt and not have my main banned? Please provide some input.
|
I would be quite careful here, we have not seen first hand what they do specifically. Many of the products on the market (cheats and spoofers) are just assuming they are safe, meaning as they haven't researched what the anti cheat collects. So unless a temp spoofer can confirm they have reversed and analysised the anti cheat, you can not be garuanteed you will be safe