Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Wardogs
You last visited: Today at 01:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



game crashing

Discussion on game crashing within the Wardogs forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
game crashing

game ran fine for 2-3 days now all of a sudden it crashes within a few minutes of joining a lobby or it crashes on the compiling shader screen. does it every single time. any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
longwall1 is offline  
Old   #2



 
intimo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 345
Received Thanks: 114
Sounds like it could be an issue with the shaders or corrupted game files. I’d start by verifying the game files and rebuilding the shader cache from scratch. Also check your GPU drivers and, if necessary, do a clean reinstall.

If it’s still crashing after that, try disabling all overlays like Discord, Nvidia, or MSI Afterburner/RivaTuner.
intimo is offline  
Old   #3



 
PERCS TOOLS's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 354
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by intimo View Post
Sounds like it could be an issue with the shaders or corrupted game files. I’d start by verifying the game files and rebuilding the shader cache from scratch. Also check your GPU drivers and, if necessary, do a clean reinstall.

If it’s still crashing after that, try disabling all overlays like Discord, Nvidia, or MSI Afterburner/RivaTuner.
update GPU
if that don't work then verify integrity of game files on steam
And try that. Usually works.

PERCS TOOLS is offline  
Old   #4

 
ZeroGrind's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
Have you tried restarting your PC or fully uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
ZeroGrind is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Gateway Crashing and Shard manger crashing :|
07/31/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello pepole .. recently i edited something's in database .. when i tryed to open gateway server it crash's ... at 1 second it crash's .. the gateway opened once but then Shard Manger load's 100% then it crash o_o somebody help me .. i checked it and i saw it was about cerftiction files .. but i didn't play with any file :|
Crashing, crashing, and of course, more crashing.
04/01/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hey guys whats wrong with my game, im so pissed i dont know what to do just feel hopeless lol. i keep crashing non stop is it a bug in my hacks or something not going right? i have a good computer and internet, and my friend has a bad comp and shit internet.. I keep getting crashed every few minutes, dcing dosent happen that much i even have my number of following mobs set to 15 Anyone know what can be the problem or have some advice, its like severe crashing all day..
guys plz help.... Game is crashing without any errors
08/20/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
guys i got a new pc 2gb ram and a vga nvidia 256 up to 512 ......... sro worked perfect for 2 weeks .... then every second crash crash crash.... when i open isro bot and then auto training i leave it for 15 min. then crash ... every time same ..... so i made it to take less ram ... i press f12 and getting the screen to the sky ... and made my graphics all 0 and switched off se all effects.... download auslogic to optimize ram ... still same prob ..... updated my graphic card and still same...
My game Crashing
07/14/2008 - GunZ - 2 Replies
I have problem ,my gunz crash after 3-10 minutes and none messege error or something appear. What I have to do? I've used on the fast moonlight engine,and I heared if I use that it maybe the factor to the probelm. But I deleted all are attached to this program also the Kernelmoduleunloader.exe. I just deleted it not unload it or something cause I didn't know how. So what I have to do for unload this progrem and to solve my crash? BTW I have the Crash only on my own server and on Gunz...
Anyone else crashing during the game?
05/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I have asked for help on Silkroad .net but nothing as expected. Have any of you experienced crashes when walking, and lag spikes? It is not my computer or internet, why is it doing this? It wasnt before I reinstalled it this morning... Right after I reinstalled it, it just started crashing like never before every time I get a horse or start farming... It is getting annoying and I am considering quitting sro over this crap. I have now reinstalled it about 6 times and restarted my computer more...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.