Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About Gateway Crashing and Shard manger crashing :|

Discussion on About Gateway Crashing and Shard manger crashing :| within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Gateway Crashing and Shard manger crashing :|

hello pepole .. recently i edited something's in database .. when i tryed to open gateway server it crash's ... at 1 second it crash's .. the gateway opened once but then Shard Manger load's 100% then it crash o_o
somebody help me .. i checked it and i saw it was about cerftiction files .. but i didn't play with any file :|

Tags
help -problom

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gateway server crashing
08/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
So like lot of people here , i still have gateway server and all other modules crashing 1 sec after i launch it . Error message in globalmanager: cannot certify server body
Need Help, WR keeps crashing.
07/03/2011 - WarRock - 1 Replies
Hello, I have .NET up to date, and I have c++ 2008, I have the injector, and I have warrock. I am using a 64bit OS with windows 7. It load's/injects fine then WR tells me it's shuting down do to abnormal game play. If someone could tell me how to fix this, or help me threw team viewer that would be great. Thank you, PM me if you can help. GERMAN: Hallo, ich habe. NET up to date, und ich habe c + + 2008 habe ich den Injektor, und ich habe warrock. Ich bin mit einem 64bit OS mit...
Map Crashing.
07/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
So I added the new map from Dekaron korea, it loaded to the server but when Im starting the game and when im trying to teleport to that map it crashes at the loading screen, I can't even see the loading screen it gives me a black screen and then it crashes, And yes I've added all Textures and etc, Anyone knows what teh problem could be? Thanks.
SRO-db bot keeps crashing
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey, my problem is basically that the bot crashes. After a certain time(can be 10minutes to x hours) the bot crashes and i need to close it. It's pretty annoying since i can't use the bot over night because if it is crashed my char doesn't pot/resurrect. http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4880/errordx.j pg I hope some1 can help me out, i have this problem with both 0.8 and 1.1b . Tried redownloading and cracking already. Didnt work. Im running VISTA 64bit
I just keep crashing.
03/26/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I've updated all the offsets so I doubt it's that. I get to the character selection screen , turn my hacks on and then select shard and login. ( I've always done it this way, no problems ). However, when I select the shard and press Start, I just crash. So I tried to first get in the game, and then turn the hacks on. Ran around for about 5 seconds ( noticed Toxicat wall hack offset doesn't work for me ) and I crashed. So what could it be this fucking time?