Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Wardogs
You last visited: Today at 11:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



dma drill code ?

Discussion on dma drill code ? within the Wardogs forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
dma drill code ?

is there away to get drill code via dma
jo74188 is offline  
Old   #2


 
elite*gold: 7706
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 646
Received Thanks: 93
Unfortunately, it is not possible to get the drill code at all, regardless of being dma/external/internal.
divisioncheats is offline  
Old   #3

 
SyntheticSkill's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 1,182
Received Thanks: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo74188 View Post
is there away to get drill code via dma
Division above said its not possible but it is something I planned to look into for DMA, if I somehow discover something he did not I will reply again here.
SyntheticSkill is offline  
Old   #4


 
elite*gold: 7706
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 646
Received Thanks: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
Division above said its not possible but it is something I planned to look into for DMA, if I somehow discover something he did not I will reply again here.
Highly doubt anything will be discovered.
divisioncheats is offline  
Old   #5

 
SyntheticSkill's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 1,182
Received Thanks: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by divisioncheats View Post
Highly doubt anything will be discovered.
It wasn't a shot at you, im sure you're correct, I just like looking myself thats all!
SyntheticSkill is offline  
Old   #6


 
elite*gold: 7706
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 646
Received Thanks: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
It wasn't a shot at you, im sure you're correct, I just like looking myself thats all!
I didn't assume it was a shot at me, just wanted to reiterate
divisioncheats is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tough Drill
03/27/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
i was wondering what are the chances the the tough drill making a soc (low or High) and will lucky time help?
Tough Drill
09/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Should i try use one? What do u think? Any tip for success?
post your drill results info
12/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
k so everyone gets an idea what we're up against with failing etc... im suggesting everyone post your results so everyones on the same page. checklist 1st or 2nd socket attempt quality of item lvl of item + of item blessing type of item
2 sock with drill
11/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Hi! I tell you how i got my 2-sock ears in one shot with drill. time : 03:42 on CO. I carry my ears on my fire 2nd rb ( elite ears 1-sock sdg +4 ), et repair it, speak to the npc, choose ears et nothing appears...I look on my status, bimm 2-sock !



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.