What's a good 2 pc ai for val? need recommendations ty
Moonlight is who I see everyone using, Skyrant is releasing a 2pc cheat in a week I believe but it comes with pros and cons. Great support but sadly the features are poor and you will likely get banned after a short time period.
Moonlight is who I see everyone using, Skyrant is releasing a 2pc cheat in a week I believe but it comes with pros and cons. Great support but sadly the features are poor and you will likely get banned after a short time period.
Skyrant 2pc is gonna be free and will support the same features that Moon does and same safety meassures. But for free.
Goonlight will also be free and will offer the same features and some additional features. It will be opensource i heard.
And Marlboro 2pc will be aimbot and aim assist color+ai. Also free, for RCS and triggerbot and flickbot you must upgrade but aimbot and aim assist will be free.
Skyrant 2pc is gonna be free and will support the same features that Moon does and same safety meassures. But for free.
Goonlight will also be free and will offer the same features and some additional features. It will be opensource i heard.
And Marlboro 2pc will be aimbot and aim assist color+ai. Also free, for RCS and triggerbot and flickbot you must upgrade but aimbot and aim assist will be free.
Free but the val ai ac vectors gonna fry all the users most likely, I believe that's why most skyrant users get banned because the AB performance.
Free but the val ai ac vectors gonna fry all the users most likely, I believe that's why most skyrant users get banned because the AB performance.
Most skyrant users get banned? You mean those 3 multi accounts who spam all threads and now have an investigation against them and the main account owner?
Nobody believes ya'll.
Sales speak for themselves and have even increased the last few days due to thread bumping lol from ya'll multi's. Thanks for that btw! <3
Also if Marlboro Free 2pc, Skyrant free 2pc, Goonlight free 2pc, and Eventuri free 2pc all goes detected. Then it means other 2pc providers have issues as well.
And since many 2pc providers can only make 2pc. Well goodluck.
Plenty free 2pc options on the way. No need to buy anymore. 2PC is old tech anyways.
Most skyrant users get banned? You mean those 3 multi accounts who spam all threads and now have an investigation against them and the main account owner?
Nobody believes ya'll.
Sales speak for themselves.
Also if Marlboro Free 2pc, Skyrant free 2pc, Goonlight free 2pc, and Eventuri free 2pc all goes detected. Then it means other 2pc providers have issues as well.
And since many 2pc providers can only make 2pc. Well goodluck.
Plenty free 2pc options on the way. No need to buy anymore. Old tech anyways.
"3 multi accounts who spam all threads and now have an investigation against them and the main account owner?" Can you elobarate more on this I don't understand or I am not caught up on the "lore" lmao I am just speaking from my experience on skyrant and then seeing others comment about the exact same thing to the staff members how they got banned just a few days ago.
Edit: don’t use some free bullshit lol. Nobody will ever give you something really good for free. Not in our times anymore lmao
2PC all the same, free or paid all the same.
Man you speak volumes.
You are now desperate, and not quiet happy about the upcoming free releases and the current free release. Worried much?
So easy to read and predict. Miles of lag, 10 steps behind.
You'll see how easy, userfriendly and good the free options are soon. Especially compared to existing paid 2pc providers. Remember, miles ahead.
Skyrant 2pc is gonna be free and will support the same features that Moon does and same safety meassures. But for free.
Goonlight will also be free and will offer the same features and some additional features. It will be opensource i heard.
And Marlboro 2pc will be aimbot and aim assist color+ai. Also free, for RCS and triggerbot and flickbot you must upgrade but aimbot and aim assist will be free.
bro your obsession with me is ridiculous. It was amusing at first but I think you might have Moonlight derangement syndrome or "MDS" for short. Go outside or something.
What's a good 2 pc ai for val? need recommendations ty
I offer an ai/colorbot that works for 1pc and 2pc and has both ai and colorbot options depending on what one you like more and been undetected since release.
I tried a cracked version of a dual-PC AI setup from China, but it requires a secondary PC with at least an RTX 2070 and a capture card; due to these hardware requirements, the AI doesn't have a large user base.
Most skyrant users get banned? You mean those 3 multi accounts who spam all threads and now have an investigation against them and the main account owner?
Nobody believes ya'll.
Sales speak for themselves and have even increased the last few days due to thread bumping lol from ya'll multi's. Thanks for that btw! <3
Also if Marlboro Free 2pc, Skyrant free 2pc, Goonlight free 2pc, and Eventuri free 2pc all goes detected. Then it means other 2pc providers have issues as well.
And since many 2pc providers can only make 2pc. Well goodluck.
Plenty free 2pc options on the way. No need to buy anymore. 2PC is old tech anyways.
New tech on the way.
Hey, Skyrant. Sorry about this, but I'm gonna throw a jab at you here. I never ever said anything bad about you - and I even recommended your cheat more than once in the past (feel free to search for my OLDER posts). However, I stopped recommending you recently because of two main issues:
1. I had exactly 4 people telling me they were banned using your product; and
2. For some not yet explained reason, you posted about me twice saying I was working for Valar - simply because I recommended his hack multiple times. BTW, unlike your cheat, I still PROUDLY recommend vgk.rip to anyone who asks, but let's not lose focus here.
That being said, I must agree with Moonlight (another product I usually recommend) that you seem to be fixated on him and on 2PC products. Again, you can use the search feature and see for yourself: I don't say 2PC cheats are safer than 1PC solutions, but I do know Moonlight offers a good, stable and UD cheat - which is why I recommend him. So instead of spamming this and other threads, why don't you help people by spreading good and decent information? I know you still have some, so maybe focus on that?
I LOVED when Eventuri's source code was publicly released, and maybe those other hacks you mentioned will work as well. But until they do, until they are actually out AND USER FRIENDLY as you said they will be, if you wanna help out the community, stop flaming people and tell the users, for example, how to compile Eventuri, where to find offsets etc. THAT will make me applaud you. Until then, thumbs down for you.
Dps buff for Twin Val'kyr fight before it starts 10/12/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies When you get the Light Essence buff before the fight you can use Sulfuron Slammer (buyable in brd) to imitate the orbs hitting you and stack the powering up buff before the fight starts.
See what happens is that when you have the Light Essence buff ANY fire damage will give you the powering up buff , so you can stack it to 99 before the fight then get the Empowered light buff right at the start and get an extra boost in DPS right at the start of the fight, very helpful for the hard mode...