Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 15:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AbiKolrabi1 AbiKolrabi1 is offline

Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09/27/2026 22:28
  • Join Date: 06/25/2024

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

07/24/2026
20:40 - Makimalover quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post Safe ESP
yup I agree. Will get DMA i am looking exat same thing as u one decent esp provider i only use esp can u recomend me one ?
07/18/2026
15:43 - Freki2k quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post Safe ESP
As the title says, im looking for a safe esp ONLY. Preferably something slotted? Price doesnt matter. And no I dont have DMA. Also to the resellers: No I wont buy your cheats, so dont...
07/15/2026
20:24 - Vicki37 quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post Safe ESP
As the title says, im looking for a safe esp ONLY. Preferably something slotted? Price doesnt matter. And no I dont have DMA. Also to the resellers: No I wont buy your cheats, so dont...
06/29/2026
02:17 - Sqrix quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post 2 pc ai for val?
Go ahead and use that it when it comes out if you wanna get tapped xD theres free ones already ive been using for months so i doubt it would happen that easily, im just curious to try ...
06/19/2026
23:28 - -Vaeno quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post 2 pc ai for val?
Edit: don’t use some free bullshit lol. Nobody will ever give you something really good for free. Not in our times anymore lmao 2PC all the same, free or paid all the same. Man you...
18:35 - Deleted Posts
09:32 - Deleted Posts
06/18/2026
01:13 - .MOON. quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Valorant Cheat Providers
No, moonlight is like 40-50 a month lol. not to mention we have regional pricing as well. We aren't money hungry like other providers. We want everyone to be able to use our software a...
06/13/2026
23:57 - -Vaeno quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post Wifradiant or Moonlight who to go with
Isn’t your Aimbot also 2pc ? 1PC
03/29/2026
19:43 - CheetosPro quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post looking for dupe tool
doesnt make sense lol. You would make way more profit by selling monthly subs. There's no glitch would stay longer than a month.
03/20/2026
05:58 - CosmoCheats quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post recommendations
Hey, I have a 2pc setup with makcu. Is there any good provider thats really safe? Also is a 2pc makcu setup enough? Im kinda new to this... Thanks :) Depends on your provider. Ardu...
03/16/2026
18:33 - .MOON. quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post recommendations
Will makcu, capture card and 2nd pc be enough to use moonlight Ai & CB? Also can you use controller with it on games like apex and cod? These two are the only games ive always been using...
03/15/2026
21:27 - Hersdal quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post recommendations
how long you been using them? Also cant you use moonlight if you have makcu, 2nd pc and a capture card? I once heard that moonlight is considered really good when it comes to cb and ai?...
21:01 - Hersdal quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post recommendations
Hey, I have a 2pc setup with makcu. Is there any good provider thats really safe? Also is a 2pc makcu setup enough? Im kinda new to this... Thanks :) Get a capture card too if you ...
13:36 - .KaiZy quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post Aptitude apex review
aptitude stated multiple times in their discord that you need hardware and 2pc for most games now. People are just retarded getting banned tbh. So sadly most AI users LOL, idk what it ...
03/08/2026
10:37 -
05:26 - NeoVisor quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post Safe ESP
As the title says, im looking for a safe esp ONLY. Preferably something slotted? Price doesnt matter. And no I dont have DMA. Also to the resellers: No I wont buy your cheats, so dont...
03/01/2026
17:17 - L1ney quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post Safe ESP
will never use advance lmao. Thanks tho :(
02/28/2026
21:53 - Agrezion quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post Safe ESP
As the title says, im looking for a safe esp ONLY. Preferably something slotted? Price doesnt matter. And no I dont have DMA. Also to the resellers: No I wont buy your cheats, so dont...
17:25 - nocareGt quoted AbiKolrabi1 in post Safe ESP
As the title says, im looking for a safe esp. Preferably something slotted? Price doesnt matter. And no I dont have DMA. Thanks try out SoftStack, not exprensive prices and with fast up...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.