Hello, I don't understand why I can't display my external on my pc, I launch it, I inject it, the cmd pages it launches, and when I press insert nothing happens. I took it from several different people and it's always the same problem, would anyone have the solution?
If someone finds the problem I could also consider taking these products.
Hello, I don't understand why I can't display my external on my pc, I launch it, I inject it, the cmd pages it launches, and when I press insert nothing happens. I took it from several different people and it's always the same problem, would anyone have the solution?
If someone finds the problem I could also consider taking these products.
Ty
I'd message the dev of the chair you're using because it's probably a issue with your chair or your pc, it depends on how your external is displayed as well so people on here aren't really gonna be able to help you with that. The chair I'm using is external as well and works perfectly fine
Hello, I don't understand why I can't display my external on my pc, I launch it, I inject it, the cmd pages it launches, and when I press insert nothing happens. I took it from several different people and it's always the same problem, would anyone have the solution?
If someone finds the problem I could also consider taking these products.
Ty
Discuss this with your cheat provider or dev sir, as we wont have much help here.
I'd message the dev of the chair you're using because it's probably a issue with your chair or your pc, it depends on how your external is displayed as well so people on here aren't really gonna be able to help you with that. The chair I'm using is external as well and works perfectly fine
It works very well for my friend, but for me it doesn't work, the dev took control of my pc to try and even he doesn't know why
It works very well for my friend, but for me it doesn't work, the dev took control of my pc to try and even he doesn't know why
Idk it's impossible for people on here to fix it tbh, because it all depends on how your external is displayed so it's gonna be impossible for someone on here to fix it.
It works very well for my friend, but for me it doesn't work, the dev took control of my pc to try and even he doesn't know why
It sounds like the cheat can't make a connection with their (authentication) server.
We sometimes encounter this at our product as well, but it's an relatively easy fix.
Your router most likely has firewall rules setup which is blocking the unknown detection from your PC towards and outside server, this is pretty frequent.
All you have to do is make an exeption for this connection specifically, or get rid of your ISP's default firewall entirely.
To test this, download a VPN, turn it on, and then start up the cheat. If it works, then the firewall in your router is blocking the connection.
Hello, I don't understand why I can't display my external on my pc, I launch it, I inject it, the cmd pages it launches, and when I press insert nothing happens. I took it from several different people and it's always the same problem, would anyone have the solution?
If someone finds the problem I could also consider taking these products.
Ty
I imagine that your external hijacks a legitimate overlay like medal or something else. Also, external cheats generally don't work in FULLSCREEN, put your game in windowed mode. Make sure you have launched the external overlay software if your cheat requires it.
Help text is not output and not displayed 11/01/2021 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies Can someone help me to set the name of the ranking, and the output text is not displayed in the window. Is it something I did wrong? Thank you
https://prnt.sc/1y0vs6r
[RELEASE FIX] Players Online - Logout not detected or not displayed properly 06/25/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies For those of you using the original release of the players online script that are having trouble with accurate logout detection would benefit from this mini fix. The reason the error occurs is because the script is tagging the wrong stored procedure for logout. This SP is not fired when the server doesn't detect a proper logout so disconnections will error the script results. I have been asked repeatedly for this fix after I released my players online php/css adaptation and wish to release the...
[GUICtrlCreatePic] image is not displayed 02/21/2014 - AutoIt - 5 Replies ~Close
image is not displayed
German:Hallo Community,
der Banner wird nicht angezeigt und ich weiß nicht wieso. (Bin zu blöd den Fehler zu erkennen) ich wollte euch fragen, ob mir jemand weiter helfen kann.
Freundliche grüße
md88
VSro - Names are not displayed 04/11/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Hello :)
As the title says, no names!
No NPC names..
No Skill names..
Weapons,Armor,Quest,Trader .... I miss the names and texts...
Were can I dl a good mediapk2 or how can I fix the problem?