Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help text is not output and not displayed

Discussion on Help text is not output and not displayed within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help text is not output and not displayed

Can someone help me to set the name of the ranking, and the output text is not displayed in the window. Is it something I did wrong? Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE FIX] Players Online - Logout not detected or not displayed properly
06/25/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
For those of you using the original release of the players online script that are having trouble with accurate logout detection would benefit from this mini fix. The reason the error occurs is because the script is tagging the wrong stored procedure for logout. This SP is not fired when the server doesn't detect a proper logout so disconnections will error the script results. I have been asked repeatedly for this fix after I released my players online php/css adaptation and wish to release the...
[GUICtrlCreatePic] image is not displayed
02/21/2014 - AutoIt - 5 Replies
~Close image is not displayed German:Hallo Community, der Banner wird nicht angezeigt und ich weiß nicht wieso. (Bin zu blöd den Fehler zu erkennen) ich wollte euch fragen, ob mir jemand weiter helfen kann. Freundliche grüße md88
VSro - Names are not displayed
04/11/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello :) As the title says, no names! No NPC names.. No Skill names.. Weapons,Armor,Quest,Trader .... I miss the names and texts... Were can I dl a good mediapk2 or how can I fix the problem?
[Release] Send Text to OutPut console
01/15/2011 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Nothing amazing here. This just uses the output console in-game to send your own custom messages to it. This refers to the box above your chatbox that shows things like damage dealt when you attack, damage you take when your attacked and other things. I use it to output settings of my bot since I don't use a GUI, its nice to see the function status when I activate it or deactivate it. OutPut Console: 004A0A65 |. 6A 02 PUSH 2 ; /Arg2 =...