Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE FIX] Players Online - Logout not detected or not displayed properly

Discussion on [RELEASE FIX] Players Online - Logout not detected or not displayed properly within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE FIX] Players Online - Logout not detected or not displayed properly

For those of you using the original release of the players online script that are having trouble with accurate logout detection would benefit from this mini fix. The reason the error occurs is because the script is tagging the wrong stored procedure for logout. This SP is not fired when the server doesn't detect a proper logout so disconnections will error the script results. I have been asked repeatedly for this fix after I released my players online php/css adaptation and wish to release the fix to assist others unable to figure out the error.

Instructions

Place the code below in your PS_GameLog.dbo.usp_Insert_Action_Log_E

( PS_GameLog > Programmability > Stored Procedures > usp_Insert_Action_Log_E )

You should place this near the bottom to insure it will take effect properly if your unsure where to add new script to the procedure.

Code:
/* Login - Logout replacement for players online */
IF @ActionType = '108'
	BEGIN
        UPDATE PS_GameData.dbo.Chars SET [LoginStatus]=0 WHERE PS_GameData.dbo.Chars.CharID=@CharID 	
	END
IF @ActionType = '107'
	BEGIN
        UPDATE PS_GameData.dbo.Chars SET [LoginStatus]=1 WHERE PS_GameData.dbo.Chars.CharID=@CharID		
    END
Explanation

This script is designed to read login / logout of any character the server detects as offline. This means even DC's will register as the server logs the logout when it detects the online person as not being present any longer.

**Related Material

Thanks
24 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Players Online Script
04/14/2014 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
NOTICE - This was assembled under Xampp 1.8.2 and tested on 1.6.3 as well. These 2 versions are all I can attest to for functionality and it is highly recommended you upgrade to the latest versions of your webservers before using this. This is a simple but useful Players Online Script i created. This is more advanced than the others released here and are clear of HTML errors found in a recent release with a similar display. For this to work you will need to install the SQL portion of this...
[RELEASE] Script - Number of Players Online
11/05/2013 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 47 Replies
Updated Script showing how many players are online, with distinction by race. Instructions: Note that for it to work, you need to alter two procedures in PS_GameData and add one colum in PS_GameData.dbo.Chars, LoginStatus. Files with sql code are included. What it does?
[Release]Users Visiting/Players Online
03/28/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Just some simple code to display how many people are visiting your site and the number of players on your server. Players Online: This one will not display your players online unless you are running a website on the same computer as the server. I am working on making a code that can grab the users online from a website that isn't hosted on the servers computer. <?php echo (exec('netstat -a -n |find "5816" |find "ESTABLISHED" /c')-2); ?> Users Visiting: <?php $output = shell_exec...
[Release] Total Players Online
09/09/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
For Who Looking For that code that code let you know how many players play on your server now Its Not Made by Me Total Players Online: 30 Just Put it On Register.php
[RELEASE] Free Items to all Online Players
07/30/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
A "free" Command, put this Command in Client.cs under GM or Owner Command and change "@" to "/" if your command start with "/" "LOFT code not CoEmu v2" if (Splitter == "@free") { if (Splitter == "db") { foreach (DictionaryEntry DE in World.AllChars) { ...