Guys first of all I would like to inform you that I have been in the market for a very long time Children copy-paste coder friends, stay away from me I will use this trick in the professional arena Friends who will contact me and people who can prove their program in every sense should contact me.
Guys first of all I would like to inform you that I have been in the market for a very long time Children copy-paste coder friends, stay away from me I will use this trick in the professional arena Friends who will contact me and people who can prove their program in every sense should contact me.
Yeah you spam same post in every Forum section and he mentioned that he is gonna use in online tournament. You just don't even read.
It is impossible to understand people.Shes trying to sell me the public cheats shes selling here I mentioned above that I would use it in online tournaments, but people have reading problems.
It is impossible to understand people.Shes trying to sell me the public cheats shes selling here I mentioned above that I would use it in online tournaments, but people have reading problems.
we have a private you can apply on our discord server
we have a private you can apply on our discord server
I talked to this person for about 15 minutes, he claimed that ESP is not banned in any way, I asked for proof so I can trust him He did not send any proof, So I offered her another option and asked her if she could broadcast to me on Discord, I needed to see the trick, and she said no Afterwards, I said that I would get the cheat. I said that I was a professional player, that there was no possibility of me being banned manually, and that if I was banned, I could get the cheat. could be detected and I would share it on the Elitepvp forum.
I talked to this person for about 15 minutes, he claimed that ESP is not banned in any way, I asked for proof so I can trust him He did not send any proof, So I offered her another option and asked her if she could broadcast to me on Discord, I needed to see the trick, and she said no Afterwards, I said that I would get the cheat. I said that I was a professional player, that there was no possibility of me being banned manually, and that if I was banned, I could get the cheat. could be detected and I would share it on the Elitepvp forum.
u expect proof for something that is private firstly we wont screenshare it on discord and secondly we dont give out our users info they buy something private i assume they dont want their names being thrown out there.
u expect to get into a private cheat just be applying after joining the server 30 minutes prior thats the funny part as said in the ticket
u expect proof for something that is private firstly we wont screenshare it on discord and secondly we dont give out our users info they buy something private i assume they dont want their names being thrown out there.
u expect to get into a private cheat just be applying after joining the server 30 minutes prior thats the funny part as said in the ticket
Ok let me get some free time and ill find the tracker to make you looks like a clown
Looking for UD colorbot budget 800$ 04/25/2024 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies Need colorbot for valorant with just aimbot ( ive seen some with flicks and triggerbot but dont need )
Without any DMA/Kmbox/Arduino, will pay good if its very ud for long time
Also paying if anyone refers me to something good
Looking to set up a raspberry pi colorbot 01/25/2024 - Valorant - 0 Replies Hi, I saw this video (documentary sort of) about cheating using a Raspberry PI.
Anyone know what setup shes using? looks pretty cool I'm new to colorbots and I have a raspberry PI 4 sitting around. Could anyone please point me in the right direction or help me out with some questions. Thank you.
https://youtu.be/RwzIq04vd0M?t=1992