i dont know man, your reviews seem suspicious on Xenos's thread and the discord looks suspicious as well
Could you please clarify why you are suspicious of my reviews? Also, if I were attempting to scam someone, why would I do it for only a $10 day key? Please use your brain.
Could you please clarify why you are suspicious of my reviews? Also, if I were attempting to scam someone, why would I do it for only a $10 day key? Please use your brain.
"Please use your brain." Yeah, I already have used my brain, hence why I brought up Xenos thread on 3 people saying your cheese is detected considering you use interception method
"Please use your brain." Yeah, I already have used my brain, hence why I brought up Xenos thread on 3 people saying your cheese is detected considering you use interception method
I did not install it. Instead, I removed it. Despite the fact that he did not get banned while using the aimbot and no other users experienced any issues, he still spread rumors to his friends. Interestingly, these rumors actually helped me gain new customers who were curious to try out the aimbot
It's not detected, it's still remain undetected since released
Any cheat on here will get u banned eventually, ive been looking for a while too everything is either fake reviews from accs with 0 other posts or people who sell to 500 other users and dont do anything unique so its just a ticking time bomb.
If you actually want a good priv software cheat you are probably better off paying a dev (what I did). You can try some of the slotted stuff on here but its not 'private' like they say and it will get hit eventually.
I did not install it. Instead, I removed it. Despite the fact that he did not get banned while using the aimbot and no other users experienced any issues, he still spread rumors to his friends. Interestingly, these rumors actually helped me gain new customers who were curious to try out the aimbot
It's not detected, it's still remain undetected since released
and thats where i know youre lying. in the colorbot market, cheats are detected once every few months. you say your cheat has lasted over a year now.
a public cheat just doesnt last a year undetected against ******* VANGUARD
take Neox before the dev sold out to another company (and went to ****)
detections happened once every 3 months or so until riot began ******** on him and detecting once a week or less (targeted attacks). public cheat $50/month very similar to yours.
and thats where i know youre lying. in the colorbot market, cheats are detected once every few months. you say your cheat has lasted over a year now.
a public cheat just doesnt last a year undetected against ******* VANGUARD
take Neox before the dev sold out to another company (and went to ****)
detections happened once every 3 months or so until riot began ******** on him and detecting once a week or less (targeted attacks). public cheat $50/month very similar to yours.
Then why are there no reviews stating that it has been detected? Those reviews in my thread prove that it is still undetected, especially recent reviews.
Do you have any proof? I guess not. This conversation seems to be going nowhere. There are always a few people who try to bring you down without any proof when you become popular in town. After this, I will respond only when I think it is necessary to reply
Just because it's public cheat, doesn't necessarily mean it's not good
"Please use your brain." Yeah, I already have used my brain, hence why I brought up Xenos thread on 3 people saying your cheese is detected considering you use interception method
I use eternal from 75 days no ban two acc 1 imm2 and 2 asc1
Looking for AI [ Pixel / Color based ] 10/02/2023 - Valorant Trading - 7 Replies Looking for AI cheats for Valorant.
Budget around 10-100 USD a month, would prefer if it utilized AI.
Also, I am not gonna buy Ghostware cause not spend 350 just for 2 level-ups and another 50 to get the Valorant cheat.